What’s more terrifying than a large bat? A large bat that’s on fire! Bring Torchy to a dungeon to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.
Classification: Fast Flying Beast
Background: "Anyone who uses the phrase 'blind as a bat' has never been dive-bombed by one of the buggers." - Sir William
Element: Fire (strong against Nature, weak against Water)
- Fast: Attacks first. - Torchy flies through the air at speeds his enemies simply can't keep up with.
- Flying: Takes less damage from melee attacks. - Enemies have to reach into the air to hit Torchy, meaning their hits do a bit less damage than they normally would.
- Shifty: Innate ability to dodge attacks. - Torchy is so fast that he is able to simply avoid some attacks altogether.
- Beast Leader: Increased ATK for all beast allies. - Bats can be charismatic too! Torchy inspires his beast kin so much that they exhibit increased strength in battle!
- Bite: Torchy's basic melee physical attack. - In case you didn't notice, Torchy has very large teeth...
- Bat Out of Hell: Ranged fire attack that has a chance to burn the enemy. - Torchy spits fire which rains down on his target! Seriously, this attack looks awesome.
- Don't underestimate the advantage a fast hero gives you, particularly in PvP!
- Use 'Bat Out of Hell' on a bulky enemy early in battle to take advantage of burn damage over time.
- There are a lot of heroes with the 'beast' classification, find as many as you can and team them up with Torchy for optimum ATK output!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment