an ancient journal unearthed: pt 4.

Day: Unknown. Page: 7

our perilous journey continued as we faced many enemies, unfortunately, they were no match for me, Lord Zomm & Hansuke. but it was then that I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be the Lair of the Lich.

as we approached the gates, they seemed to open themselves mysteriously? but likewise, there was no turning back, we had to go forward, and it was there, halfway through, I saw them both. Hansuke was right about one thing, we were not the first to traverse through here, King Yorick & Overlord Executum were battling Knight creeper immortal & Carnage.

I did notice that king yorick had what seemed to be a Blade of Bones, Carved with the finest steel, held with a hilt of, bone bearing a wayward soul, my guess is that blade is what has kept them both alive this long, truly an Epic weapon like that is definitely fit for a king, but anyway, me & my undead comrades decided to intervene & help them both defeat Carnage & Knight Creeper Immortal, within 5-10 minutes, they were defeated.

King Yorick: just when I thought those two weren't bad enough, I do not know who you are, But I have heard of Lord Zomm & Hansuke, explain yourself before I decide to turn you into dust!

?????: well lets see here, I was doing my own thing back at my mansion, doing some studies on how to better combat light heroes, but mostly I was in the middle of my slumber when I felt a rather unusual resurgence.

King Yorick: hmm, so you felt it too... well, I guess that is one thing, but still, I have my own plans.

?????: and just what are they exactly?

King Yorick: finding the one they call "Pontifex Mortis!"

?????: (Looks like he is looking for pontifex as well, this might be an opportunity to get him to join us.) well I guess that makes five of us then, because we happen to be looking for him here too. after all, if anyone can find out what that resurgence is, its Pontifex Mortis.

Overlord Executum: then you better stay on your guard because the Lich would have felt our undead presence here & it is no doubt that he will be waiting for us.

?????: then lets give him what he wants...

& so after battling through a few more rooms, they managed to reach the final room but little did they know, the Lich Lord had indeed been waiting for them, the lich had come through the door looking ready to tear them a new one, but even the Lich knew something that they did not.

Lich Lord: I KNOW WHY YOU HAVE DESCENDED INTO MY LAIR.

King Yorick: It is because we have come seeki-

Lich Lord: SILENCE!!! IT IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FIND PONTIFEX MORTIS, ISN'T IT.

Overlord Executum: How dare you speak to the king like that, Why I outta-

Lich Lord:YOU OUTTA WHAT, HMM. I HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL UNDEAD BOSSES IN ALL OF THE WORLD & NO TINY OVERLORD IS GOING TO MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF IT BECAU-

?????: ENOUGH, all of you!!!

Lich Lord: Well what have we here, of all the things I have seen, but never before have I seen a Vampire among the Undead, explain your motives Vampire.

?????: we have come here with one reason Lich Lord, we have indeed come seeking Pontifex Mortis. but is there a reason why he is not here? he is usually here with you practicing his Necromantic arts.

Lich Lord: it is because even though he is a living being, his practices in the dark arts have given him the arcane perception of the undead & like all of you, he sensed that very resurgence you all did & went to find something.

?????: Where did he go then...

Lich Lord: he went to a legendary dungeon full of undead on Boss island because he believes he can find the Legendary Skull & use it to combat some new threat.

?????: You Don't Mean.

Lich Lord: indeed, the legendary Obsidian Skull that can call forth the dead with each & every death blow to the bearers enemies & revitalize any allied undead still standing.

?????: well this is very bad.

Lich Lord: why is that?

?????: Because that is exactly where the resurgence came from, we have to get there before it is too late. also, what is this about a "new threat?"

Lich Lord: I could tell you, but I would rather let pontifex tell you about it because for some reason, he seems to know more about it than I do.

?????: then send us to his presence as close as you can.

Lich Lord: Alright then, hold on & try not to move as this requires a lot of precision.

& so, with one mighty pulse of Dark power, he sent us straight to boss island as close to pontifex mortis's presence as he could, I do not know how this will turn out, but either way, the Obsidian skull must be protected at all costs. otherwise the whole world could be in jeopardy...
Total Zomminionation.