The Ultimate Guide to PvP

124»

Comments

• @flyingpizzacats you forgot to mention torchy's silence
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • @Phillipriv9 torchy didn't have silence at the time this guide was written
  • It helped me a lot, since i stopped to play like 1 year and backing now. I have 3 accounts lv 50 but i'm recreating one, cuz i was getting smack on pvp when in time when i played i was in rank 3 every tourny xD
    So i'm thanksfull for this guide
    *Sorry for my english*
  • PvP favors the pay to win crowd. There is no reason to do it if you don't have a full roster of overpowered heroes. They should make it an option and never put PvP requirements in quests.
  • Do not forget to add shade to the list of fast heroes as he is a major game changer (I even wrote a PVP guide, bear in mind it is subject to change.)
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/51919/apocalyptic-guide-to-shade#latest
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Do not forget to add shade to the list of fast heroes as he is a major game changer (I even wrote a PVP guide, bear in mind it is subject to change.)
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/51919/apocalyptic-guide-to-shade#latest

Shade is overrated... on defense Shade always attack BD, so fully def runed BD teamed with fully attack runed MK destroys any Shade defense and offense.
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • RawNES wrote: »
    And now it's time to unsticky this thread.

Current Ultimate PvP Guide:

Whatever you do, do not PvP.

TL;DR: RUN!

• Current Ultimate PvP Guide:

if (your level == 70 && you have lots of gems) {
    do PvP!
    } else {
    RUN!
    }

@VioletLyra fixed it.
  • urrrurrr Member
    Hahahahahahaha
  • KalapojserKalapojser Member
    edited March 8
    :)
  • KalapojserKalapojser Member
    edited March 8
    My comments on previous discussion here in the forum to say that I fully agree that the runes runs the game and especially in pvp as it doesn't matter any more if you are level 55 or 70 or if your heroes have 3 or 6 stars as long as you stuff your heroes full of rare runes which you easily can buy in stead of battling your way to get it... but if the company gets more money out of it then I assume they think it is a success. So what is the point in aiming for leveling your hero to 6*? The level of your hero should have considerably more influence compared with how it is working now. I have played for more than a year and are at level 70... in some cases I can easily be whippet away by attacker less than level 60 and with 3* team which makes no sense just because I refuse to spend a fortune on the big runes even though I do have some.
  • mikeg101mikeg101 Member
    Any suggestions on dealing with Kai? He's on every team now and is making it almost impossible to win. Any thoughts on defeating him in PVP?
  • mikeg101mikeg101 Member
    And what is AOE?
  • mikeg101 wrote: »
    And what is AOE?
    "Area of Effect." Basically it's the ability to hit multiple targets.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    mikeg101 wrote: »
    Any suggestions on dealing with Kai? He's on every team now and is making it almost impossible to win. Any thoughts on defeating him in PVP?

Use heroes that do high single target damage, like Shadowblade. Kai's first debuff attack won't reduce that damage.

• Awsome guide mate.

I am pretty new here, wondered if anyone could help me setup a defence and offence group with my current heroes.
    Who I should level up and who to drop :blush:
    Would be very much appreciated.

The heroes I got for now is : http://imgur.com/a/cUzlW

I do think my strongest ones are : Nitpick, Phemus, Tsume, Willow Swift, Koros, Chief NubNub and Bovus El Doro.

All tips with what I current have are very much welcome.

Love Sweet16 :kissing_closed_eyes:

@vartdalffs aka Sweet16
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.”
    ― Steve Martin
  • Quick question!

Do runes that boost attack affect the damage from my caster skills? Like Kobals aoe skill?
    R.I.P.
  • GibasGibas Member
    Phantasmos wrote: »
    Quick question!

Do runes that boost attack affect the damage from my caster skills? Like Kobals aoe skill?

Yes. Skills don't do fixed damage. Even though in the description of the abilities it says the damage it does, that one is the base damage, not influenced by your attack, opponent's defense and many other variables.
  • Man how many times can one thread be necro'ed? Can we just let this one rest in peace already?
    centralcommand
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    No
124»