Hero Spotlight: Indigo

Comments

• @meowstaa_ you still didn't confirm if chance to daze applies to first skill. Because trait says otherwise, so your argument is false according to the trait description. If that is true, then fine, but need proof of that happening. And energy Id also useless on defense. And again, for pve, she is unnecessary. sure maybe helpful, but doesn't give me a reason to build her up till I'm done with everyone else
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• What is the drop rate for this hero? Did u have to try a lot or got her 1st or 2nd try
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Odach Please don't speak for the crowd simply based on your opinions. Plenty of people that enjoy messing around in campaign with different combinations like I do. Surely she is inadequate in pvp but that does not mean shes an inadequate character.
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
  • I got her first try, but about 10 rolls later, no full unlock.
    DB_Tyra_PotatoSig_smile2_zpseuhidpn2.png
    6qjqge19ypcg.pngvb70lvri64fd.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh yay new hero

Sees evo costs

SCREAMING
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Now wait and save gems for ~2-3 months 'til she get inside heroic summon for few days :-)
  • @meowstaa_ she's actually not useless in Pvp if her first skill has a chance to daze. This is the 3rd time I have asked for confirmation
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

@flyingpizzacats Instead of telling me how useless she is, go ahead and convince yourself that you dont need her and save yourself some gems. I appreciate her but that doesn't mean you have to, vice versa
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
  • edited November 2015
    @meowstaa_ or just answer my inquiry. If it's true she dazes on first skill, I will take her over blade. If not, saving Bushidos for shadow
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

And what are you inquiry about? Why you are very agitated with me backing her up?
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
  • @flyingpizzacats I do not believe her 2nd ability has a chance to daze. (It has a 20% chance to hit again). Her fist ability (basic ability) has a 25% chance to daze.
    DB_Tyra_PotatoSig_smile2_zpseuhidpn2.png
    6qjqge19ypcg.pngvb70lvri64fd.png
    @flyingpizzacats Oh btw definitely do shadowblade first because
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
  • edited November 2015
    @meowstaa_ because you said her first ability has a chance to daze. Which would be awesome. But yeah think I'm just gonna save for shadowblade lol
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• She kinda resembles Hit Girl from the movie 'Kick ****'.
    I wish the devs would have created a more unique design for her though. Maybe give her a crossbow instead of a regular bow.
    Its just Willow in blue.
  • Her attack power looks healthy for a 3 star... 5 star she'll probably be useful in pvp.
  • @Sylfae there's a thread of her maxed already. And her skills are easy enough to conclude. I'm sure she's great in campaign. But with every other character besides Zomm at my disposal, campaign hasn't really been a problem. Sure it might be "fun" to see her in action, but shadowblade and Yoko have way more utility so she definitely gets pushed to the back... Unless her first skill dazes
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• @meowstaa_ I've had her daze many times now. It helps. The increase of energy on a crit is welcome too.
    z8739qn4og6c.png
  • Noob question: In her 3rd skill what exactly "slow the target" means?
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • @KagamineRin That crossbow idea is sick and would make 'Rapid Fire' animation a lot more believable.
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • After testing it quite a bit, I will say that rapid fire does not have a chance to daze. Still would like to be proven wrong, but it isn't a basic attack so that makes sense
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• Mohinder wrote: »
    Noob question: In her 3rd skill what exactly "slow the target" means?
    I'm guessing it means that if the target is a fast hero they become a medium speed hero for a turn. Or if they are medium speed, they become slow.
    So they have to wait a bit longer in the typical turn order before they can attack.
  • OdachOdach Member
    edited November 2015
    meowstaa_ wrote: »
    @Odach Please don't speak for the crowd simply based on your opinions. Plenty of people that enjoy messing around in campaign with different combinations like I do. Surely she is inadequate in pvp but that does not mean shes an inadequate character.

all I said was: 1) you'd think the VIP hero would have more use in PvP, and 2) who NEEDS her for PvE? especially less likely for VIPs...

I never said people can't enjoy messing around with her in PvE...And I didn't comment on her PvE adequacy, nor question her adequacy is a character in general. I simply said that she's not NEEDED in PvE. This is a fact - plenty of people have beaten the campaign without her....And even if they release new maps, people will still be able to beat it without her - they aren't going to make a VIP character necessary to beat PvE maps...

Also, I didn't know I was speaking for every single DB player on earth with my post...This is a forum, it's assumed that we are just speaking for ourselves when we post here...Or is everyone supposed to qualify every single one of their posts with "just my opinion"?

edit:

@flyingpizzacats i still think it's hilarious that no one has answered whether or not her first special ability can daze...

@Edson123676 - have you had the daze trigger off the first special ability or only basic attack?
    IGN: Odach | ID: 731540 | Player Level: 61
    Shared Hero: Rocky the Shitake (L60, 3*, 1A)
    Total Hero Roster Power: 77,172
  • ThaliaThalia Member
    edited November 2015
    "Initially" that means another one of those amazing events to help f2ps :)
    Boli0Fm.gif
  • I dont think she fits the pvp meta right now, and yes as you already said before no chance to avoid is a big disavantage for a rogue, Willow is too strong compared to her and she fits better the meta (strong against IGOROK, Yoko, rogues).
  • MitchRadMitchRad Member
    edited November 2015
    Joel wrote: »
    A Real Stunner: +25% Chance for Basic attacks to Daze enemies.
    Shoot: A basic Ranged Physical attack doing 99(scales) base damage.
    Rapid Fire: [NOT basic]
    [emphasis added]
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    She's been out for less than 24 hours. Everyone stop arguing. Whether you like her or not is up to you. Stop trying to convince others of your point for view and just offer your opinion instead of forcing it.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• well @HaxusBloodbane there's nothing to really discuss about, she gets oneshotted by a 3 levels lower willow & she cant dodge sooo.. also tbh i have her maxed out and she doesnt deal alot of damage nor crits often :/
    You can be a King or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.
    I'll decide for myself when she's up to speed with all my other heroes.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• even if they change nothing about her active skills or stats.. She should at least have agile or frenzy. Agile would help her have a chance to survive against Willow, frenzy would give her more of a chance to charge energy and cause utter destruction
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

She's kind of like a Psudo counter to Bovus. I'd stick Yoko on defense with her so players have to choose between Yoko and her.
    I'm on Twitter regularly