Iron Brigade: 2 solid Choices

fphfph Member
edited January 15 in The Guild Hall
cziei2z7pf2u.jpg

Start your journey in Iron Brigade Xtra(IBX). Solid chat and advice, earn 9K rewards. If spot opens up and you are a solid 210 crown earner then you get an opportunity to move up to top 10, 10K Iron Brigade(IB) or stay. No pressure.

3 simple rules.

Never leave until after reset. Crowns don't go with you and that is just rude.

Put effort in to earn crowns daily.

Motivate and respect each other.

IBX is still the only feeder guild for 10K Iron Brigade.

IBX is run by the Awesome, friendly, super helpful Gangster
JADEDBELLE

Guild Highs:
IB 10440
IBX 9820

Line JADEDBELLE or tphilly5 if interested.
Post edited by fph on
Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

Tagged:

Comments

• As a graduate of Iron Brigade Lite...(now Iron Brigade Xtra) into Iron Brigade...I want to say that this guild is a family. Our line chat group is full of knowledge, support, and comraderie. Iron Brigade has made my gaming experience 100x better! Come join us!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • danacdanac Member
    edited October 2016
    Guy looks more Ghost Ridery than Iron Many.
  • fphfph Member
    @danac Many thanks. You comment because you care.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• fph wrote: »

Not about GHOST Rider dumb hero. but some of those Faction and Ellis Iron man's were really good.
  • Thank you Danac....glad to see your interest in our guild!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • danac wrote: »
    fph wrote: »

Not about GHOST Rider dumb hero. but some of those Faction and Ellis Iron man's were really good.

And yes Ghost Rider has skills...but our guild has "Xtra"... :-)
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • xsi0t325aiuk.jpg

✊ bump

• hzgiypto0qmw.png
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • r62xnmi3mt98.png
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • Guild Games VI:
    Iron Brigade 40th
    Iron Brigade Xtra 83rd.

• tjpz2xln6219.jpg

OMG! Top 6

• GREAT to see you FPH!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • Great job guys! Thanks fph,

Iron Brigade family rarely loses members to other guilds,
  • Good work guys ;)
    Zodiac4EVA

• fphfph Member
    edited December 2016
    nmlwfqefjqqd.jpg
    jhc15wyu3v8p.png
    Iron Brigade Family just got Better.

• As an Iron Brigade Xtra team member, I can tell you its been fun and I am so very proud of fph and JadedBelle shepherding us to 9k.
  • IRON BRIGADE XTRA on the move as a 9k guild! Proud of you guys!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • 3efuevqblmrx.jpg

• fphfph Member
    c0e7xbjhsk5y.jpg
    6ist73kdf91p.png

• fphfph Member
    ome6hcuitg8l.jpg

• Good day, I am looking to join a new guild that all members are active. Here are some statistics level 58 with 80,000 trophies - 155000 power - 90/210 crowns so for this week. I am good for 180 to 200 crowns easy. Sometimes when they require all green,blue,yellow,red in PVP its hard to get that crown. Out of the three guilds that you bosses have I am sure to fit in some where. If interested please send an invite on Monday I don't want to be rude to my current guild but i would like to be in a 8000 plus guild. Thanks urnext is the contact.
  • Thanks @RunWild! Will do!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • It looks like i got booted from the guild, though i consistently get my 210/week. I was invited to the other guild, but couldn't join since it is full. An explanation would be nice.

-Beavis
  • Beavis I understood that you decided you were going to stop playing?
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • I was considering it. I indicated i was going to decide Monday, but was kicked before i was consulted about it. I am still playing. I think it's reasonable for everyone to think that, but would have preferred to have been asked for sure prior to being kicked, then not even being able to join the other one due to it being full. So i pretty much got left out with no word.
  • Beavis, that is really not fair. Mid week you said on game chat that you would get your 210 but were out at the reset. I responded back that I was sorry to hear that and thanked you for the heads up. When I saw you in game on Saturday I sent a game chat asking if you were sure you were out. You were a great member that we will gladly take you back at next opening. Sorry IBX did not work out, but we were just taking a shot without knowing your intentions. Let me know if interested. Thanks
  • This sounds more like a misunderstanding more than anything. I will use this time as a break. I'm still active, but less so currently since i don't have the guild quests to complete. I don't recall saying i was for sure done with the game. I recall saying I will get my 210 then decide on Monday if i was going to continue or not, the intention being to not let the guild down in the current week. I don't remember seeing your message on Saturday, but then again i was only logged in the morning to complete the guild quests, then had to catch a flight to SD, working in office this week. I hold no ill will, just needed to know what happened.

-Beavis
  • Beavis would you like me to make a spot for you in IBX now until you get back into IB? I apologize for any misunderstanding.
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • Beavis, no ill will. Managing the resets can be tough. Will take you back at first chance. Hopefully you consider the IBX offer so you don't get to liking the break. Thanks
  • Sure thing. I still have the message and have tried periodically to join it, getting the guild is full message. i will try again after work today when i get back to the hotel. Don't like to bust out my tablet and a game while at work.