I Wonder...

How did the undead die, how do evos exist, how come there are elves but they don't have synergies with themselves, how come High King Valkin needs valkrie evos but is a boy?
Wait, Valkin=Valkrie, I see now.
Now I feel stupid.
Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes:Overlord Executum, Samurai Takumi, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.

Comments

• Uhhh...

Favorite heroes:Overlord Executum, Samurai Takumi, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • edited October 2016
    i agree farfella
    its ok travmaster just google Electric Angel and listen to the song it always makes Gumi-chan happy, NYU! (=^#U#^=)
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • farfella wrote: »
    The undead died of old age, evoes are genetically modified snails, elves are just a subspecies of humans and are not worthy of synergies, high king Valkin is a feminist.

I can't get over that part. Just perfect.

• *drop mike*
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • high king valkin is a feminist.
    XD
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Evos may be something like flesh-born life force of the World of Boss 9as i like to call it)
    King Yorick may have been looking for a way to live forever, and made a deal with Pontifex Mortis. Hence his description. He doesn't sound like a bad ruler to me.
  • I FIGURED IT OUT! EVOS ARE MUTATED CANDIES, and heroes eat them to get strong.
    Also, calling is probably a feminist.

• farfella wrote: »
    *drop mike*

Poor Mike.

• I FIGURED IT OUT! EVOS ARE MUTATED CANDIES, and heroes eat them to get strong.
    Also, calling is probably a feminist.

I hate autocorrect.