Rune Stats (Improved, Greater and Superior) - Updated 3/7/2017

Updated the numbers based on some new runes I've seen lately. The overall amounts didn't change significantly. However, keep in mind that many of the amounts are still estimates since I haven't seen every variation represented in all the tables. You will see instances where a higher star rune has the same or slightly lower stats than a lower star rune, but this could be caused by the +/-6% random variation of stats that each rune can have at its same level.

yk739yolrnw8.jpg
04czcg8f90d4.jpg
a98xrsg9dj3r.jpg
Post edited by Foozle on

Comments

• @Foozle nice work on the chart!
    Opinion to ask you ... I somehow managed to get a heroic 3 star lesser battle rune (att/att/crit), and was trying to figure if it was worth upgrading say compared to an existing rare 3 star greater battle rune (also att/att/crit)? If I use best guess numbers, and compare improved to superior instead (assuming a one rarity upgrade for each should be comparable), it seems like it is worth it. Thoughts?
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited October 2016
    @SatansArmpit -- Thanks. I don't have any good examples of heroic 3 star lessers to go by, but I would say that you would end up with about 5-20% more attack stat going with the lesser 3 star heroic compared to a greater 3 star rare, depending on how good the base stats are on your lesser. But you would need to weigh the benefit of the attack stat increase against the much larger cost to upgrade. Greater 3 star rare would only cost you 161,880 gold and 2 essence compared to 1,131,000 gold and 4 essence for the lesser heroic. Personally if I were you I'd just use a Greater rare at this point and wait to get either a higher star greater rare, or improved/greater heroic or legendary. If you think you really need the slight additional attack, then maybe go for it, but it is pretty costly for not a huge improvement.

Also, it is possible you might see an even smaller benefit, if any, after you upgrade the lesser heroic because the relationship between improved/superior might not be the same relationship as there is between lesser/greater, so that is a bit of a risk as well.

If you do decide to upgrade the lesser heroic, please post the before and after stats so I can add to my database. Thanks
  • Lesser Heroic 3* stats - level 1 att/crit/att 60/.37/29, level 30 128/1.37/61 ... a little disappointing all around, but at least we know now so nobody else makes the same mistake.
  • Sorry about that. I should have probably asked you what the level 1 stats were, as I would have predicted it would only have slightly more than doubled at level 30. The one example of a lesser level 1 heroic 3 star I had was recorded at around 112 attack, which looks like was an error given yours was only 60. Also, as I was worried about, the scaling wasn't as good for lesser as we had hoped. Like you said, lesson learned.
  • Very interesting, thank you. The greater/superior are not as much better as I would have thought. Rarity/Stars trumps all.
  • @Foozle , FYI =)
    Lesser Legendary rune =)

fbpu8bczebnj.jpg
    AAZ7
  • These stats didn't appear to be affected by the recent rune update.
  • @Foozle , so... It doesn't matter, what kind of rune (for example - Power or Battle) do I craft? If it has primary Attack, it will be the same both in Power and Battle? Of course, with the same stars/rarity.
    AAZ7
  • AAZ7 wrote: »
    @Foozle , so... It doesn't matter, what kind of rune (for example - Power or Battle) do I craft? If it has primary Attack, it will be the same both in Power and Battle? Of course, with the same stars/rarity.

Yes, that is correct. Attack is the same in any type rune that has attack.
  • @Foozle , thank you!
    AAZ7
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Updated 3/7/2017