Hero Spotlight: Pignius Maximus

Comments

• edited November 2015
    @wzang Basically when a beast ally attacks if they get hog wild they attack twice, like twice the damage, yes they animatedly attack twice. This is only applicable to a basic attack. Savvy?
    z8739qn4og6c.png
  • edited November 2015
    Argh, I hate you Bossfight! I deleted the game 20mins before piggy arrived, now I'm tempted again :(

Edit: no longer, just thought about the strategy they pursue with this back to back hero release and I'm disgusted
    Post edited by Cccbon3 on
    deleted the game, no longer active - it can only get worse from here on

• What does "will be temporarily available in select dungeons within the next 24 hours" mean?
    I don't see this.
    DB_Tyra_PotatoSig_smile2_zpseuhidpn2.png
    6qjqge19ypcg.pngvb70lvri64fd.png
  • Don't like the current meta... Wait and it will change!
  • @Jjn @meowstaa_ BossFight is gonna start giving a $1000 'Lawrence' bonus to the creators of each new character, because they know what'll be in the bank minutes after release...
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • Does this mean event dungeons or something. Perhaps the livestream was cancelled for this...
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Joel wrote: »
    Note: Pignius is currently available in the Heroic Portal and will be temporarily available in select dungeons within the next 24 hours.

[/list]

I assume this means the "select dungeons" will be added within the next 24 hours as opposed to meaning that he will only be available for the next 24 hours??
    Level: 61
    Shared Hero: 60 Black Diamond 6*, FA
    The "Tater" Litigator ;)
    It is easy to complain, but not easy to complain well
    DB_Tsume_Signature_Esquire3_zpspvz6y0wz.png
  • within means in the coming 24... so I read it to mean something is coming in the next 24 hours... but there has been no hint if its new dungeons, or tokens will be available from existing dungeons
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • @Edson123676 so if my target died than the buff expires?

It only applies to the beast that got it?
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited November 2015
    @wzang No each beast has a big (apparently) chance to double strike on each basic attack. Not like haste, you don't tap again. It's pretty cool, I remember being afraid of those Mauling wolves!
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • edited November 2015
    I tried to like it, but devs are either really broke or greedy...the way they try to squeeze it turns me off enough to put Bossfight on my "never buy again"-list together with the likes of Ubisoft ...yuck

My biggest hope for gaming is that games like these (horrendously overpriced freemium) die out...soon. But that won't happen as long as there are sheep willing to get sheared lol
    deleted the game, no longer active - it can only get worse from here on

• AAAAA SOOO AWESOME!!!! New hero <3
    In-game level: 6x
    Shared Hero: Phenol Thoxian ★★★★★★
    Favourite Heroes: Phenol Thoxian, Shadowblade, Samurai Takumi, King Yorick, Sir William, Overlord Executum
  • Another gems-only hero. Pass.
  • @Esquire @Dragolis It thought so too because there are no dungeons with him right now... But my phone notification said, "and in selected dungeons now!" This makes me think they were supposed to be there from the start
    DB_Tyra_PotatoSig_smile2_zpseuhidpn2.png
    6qjqge19ypcg.pngvb70lvri64fd.png
  • @MitchRad @Edson123676 I went into campaign and finally saw it in action. Thanks to both of you
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited November 2015
    yep, pigs freely roaming around in dungeons on the map

edit: looks like 3 7stamina dungeons
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • @Dragolis lol... It's not even mentioned in the event tab. 3 dungeons. Yeah that doesn't count as a free event. If you get purple chest on all 3 every day for the event, you can get...... 54 tokens. Whoop de do. And if you accept gold chests, you'll only get 36... Yawn
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• lol @flyingpizzacats your math is pretty good, but I was just letting folks know its out there

Ill be happy if I can get the 54 tokens... but I have already received 3 silvers.... so ill be happy grinding for what I do get
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • Are we sure that he's gonna be available in dungeons only for 3 days? Would be nice to have him for a week-long event...
    TYRANNO992

• nothing about the dungeon appearance of the pig says 3 days that I have seen... he will be in the portal for 3 days though
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • 2700 gems spent - not a single Piggy token received.
  • you like to fight huh @flyingpizzacats lol
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • @Dragolis I just like justice lol. And who am I fighting? The only people I am really being antagonistic to is the devs, but that's kinda what this is forum is primarily for, giving the devs an idea of how to improve the game and what is wrong with the game
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• your right.. and fight was the wrong word... argue might be a better word lol

lets find some positives is all that has been done
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • Level: 61
    The "Tater" Litigator ;)
  • @Dragolis okay, positives: new heroes great. Celestial tournaments? Awesome. 6th star? Also great.

The problem lies in how these updates are implemented, which is by grinding the same thing over and over and over and over again to even stand a chance, or buy your way to the top. Why not give free players something more interesting to do and not feel like the grind is in vain. It just feels like no matter how much we grind, we will never catch up at this rate and never ever stand a chance against people who pay. That is definition of pay to win
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• @Dragolis exactly. I was just wondering if we can have some kind of confirmation on how long his tokens are gonna be available in the three dungeons. It's kinda important to know that, so people can start thinking about a way to get him without spending too much gems. If it's possible, of course...
    TYRANNO992

• TYRANNO992 wrote: »
    @Dragolis exactly. I was just wondering if we can have some kind of confirmation on how long his tokens are gonna be available in the three dungeons. It's kinda important to know that, so people can start thinking about a way to get him without spending too much gems. If it's possible, of course...

They don't want to tell you this. They want to dangle the tokens so you can get 70-95% of the way to unlock, then put a bundle in the shop to sell you. This is their M.O. Don't be surprised when it happens.

#pigsgetfathogsgetslaughtered
    Level: 61
    The "Tater" Litigator ;)