Hero Spotlight: General Krexx

2»

Comments

• Joveth, Can I say something to you about Krexx? I wish you had a bundle for krexx so i could get him. I am a lvl 35 with gorgan sisters and I fell like unless i spend 30 dollars I cant get krexx. I wish you had a 10 dollar bundle so I could get for i could make a great team with zen the gorgans and krexx. And I feel like when you unlock a character in the portal I feel like you should get the character instead of just chance. Also, one thing, I think that Valkins cooldown time should be reduced. Valkin does too much damage at lvl 35-37 and the 3 cooldown is even worse. I have also been seeing too many 5-6 star Pontifex Mortis's in the game along with a few other heroes. I saw a team with a fully acsended team of Shadowblade 5* Willow 5* Ametryst 4* and Rogar 4*
  • Tested him over a few battle with the other Gorgones too ofc. He seemed pretty weak in my opinion, the clense debuffs only for himself is pretty weak imo. To be completely honest I would think he would be way more useful and better if he clenses the debuffs or all allied Gorgones or Reptiles or even from the whole team since any Kai defense is pretty hard to beat and he has no counter yet..
  • Has anyone found a really good use for him in a team without the gorgons? Interested to see how, or if, he could be useful without his gorgon synergies. Any creative ideas?
  • I've only seen one full gorgon team in pvp at level 39 and I thought their synergy was pretty cool. It was fun to battle against c;
  • havent seen a general crexx since the event dungeons with him in them
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • try Cobressa, General Krexx, Viperia & Chief Nubnub.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Joveth, Can I say something to you about Krexx? I wish you had a bundle for krexx so i could get him. I am a lvl 35 with gorgan sisters and I fell like unless i spend 30 dollars I cant get krexx. I wish you had a 10 dollar bundle so I could get for i could make a great team with zen the gorgans and krexx. And I feel like when you unlock a character in the portal I feel like you should get the character instead of just chance. Also, one thing, I think that Valkins cooldown time should be reduced. Valkin does too much damage at lvl 35-37 and the 3 cooldown is even worse. I have also been seeing too many 5-6 star Pontifex Mortis's in the game along with a few other heroes. I saw a team with a fully acsended team of Shadowblade 5* Willow 5* Ametryst 4* and Rogar 4*

@KingNatblaze when you will level up you will understand why the portals are "just a chance" and not only guaranteed unlock, and also fully ascended and stars upgraded teams are not that rare...
  • noamsadeh wrote: »
    Joveth, Can I say something to you about Krexx? I wish you had a bundle for krexx so i could get him. I am a lvl 35 with gorgan sisters and I fell like unless i spend 30 dollars I cant get krexx. I wish you had a 10 dollar bundle so I could get for i could make a great team with zen the gorgans and krexx. And I feel like when you unlock a character in the portal I feel like you should get the character instead of just chance. Also, one thing, I think that Valkins cooldown time should be reduced. Valkin does too much damage at lvl 35-37 and the 3 cooldown is even worse. I have also been seeing too many 5-6 star Pontifex Mortis's in the game along with a few other heroes. I saw a team with a fully acsended team of Shadowblade 5* Willow 5* Ametryst 4* and Rogar 4*

@KingNatblaze when you will level up you will understand why the portals are "just a chance" and not only guaranteed unlock, and also fully ascended and stars upgraded teams are not that rare...

But I have to disagree. I have a 4 star Zomm and Ascended Zen and Overlord Ascended 1st and 3* and then i see fully ascended Ponti 6* Bovus fully ascended 6* and a 5* Valkin Fully ascended. And these people get 74 raid tickets IN ONE TOURNEY (2day) and never lose one defense. I think that it should be a cap or something to make it fair.
  • noamsadeh wrote: »
    Joveth, Can I say something to you about Krexx? I wish you had a bundle for krexx so i could get him. I am a lvl 35 with gorgan sisters and I fell like unless i spend 30 dollars I cant get krexx. I wish you had a 10 dollar bundle so I could get for i could make a great team with zen the gorgans and krexx. And I feel like when you unlock a character in the portal I feel like you should get the character instead of just chance. Also, one thing, I think that Valkins cooldown time should be reduced. Valkin does too much damage at lvl 35-37 and the 3 cooldown is even worse. I have also been seeing too many 5-6 star Pontifex Mortis's in the game along with a few other heroes. I saw a team with a fully acsended team of Shadowblade 5* Willow 5* Ametryst 4* and Rogar 4*

But I have to disagree. I have a 4 star Zomm and Ascended Zen and Overlord Ascended 1st and 3* and then i see fully ascended Ponti 6* Bovus fully ascended 6* and a 5* Valkin Fully ascended. And these people get 74 raid tickets IN ONE TOURNEY (2day) and never lose one defense. I think that it should be a cap or something to make it fair.

1. Life isn't fair everyone has the same opportunity to do as many raids.
    2. They will never cap pvp raids as it gets gems spent
    3.74 raids in one tourney is average

Some players work harder why should everyone be the same when they put in more work.
2»