[GUILD] The Bastion is recruiting

IdimustariIdimustari Member
edited January 16 in The Guild Hall
The Bastion (#73 previous guild games, #52 in most recent guild games) is looking for new talent!

We are a friendly guild that promotes a positive gaming environment. Our members and officers offer advice on quests, as we would rather help people who are trying to become better players rather than shame them. We do NOT require any separate chat programs (such as Line, Kik, GroupMe).

The holidays caused a dip in reliability in some of our members, and as such we went from 9k for 2 months straight to 8k. So it is time to rebuild.

We are looking for consistent 210 crown/week players to join our solid core as we regroup and shoot for 9k and beyond.

Requirements:
- Level 45+
- Have solid roster capable of completing monocolor PvP quests (History of Violets, It was all Yellow, etc.)
- Willing to listen and adapt to advice to improve yourself as a player, and offer advice to guildmates who may be struggling
- Consistently earn 210 crowns a week

Interested? Head on over to Bastion-db.boards.net and check us out. Additionally you can PM me, post here with your IGN, or contact me on XBL (GT: EquinoxSain).
Post edited by Idimustari on

Comments

• Going to have at least 2 spots this week.
  • 3 spots still open! Contact one of our officers, or post here if you're interested!
  • 4 spots this week.

9.3k last week, need more consistent and reliable folks to push that number higher!
  • 3 spots available!
  • Tried to contact you on LINE but couldn't add you? Message me please

LINE ID: joeeycarter
    joeeycarter
    Level 70
    GM of Thunderous Rage
    yfquqg8esdy8.gif
  • @joeeycarter Whoops, typo on my part!

Joeanne-db is the correct ID.
  • IdimustariIdimustari Member
    edited November 2016
    @joeeycarter I should mention that we are not interesting in "merging" (aka giving up all our good players to another guild) nor being a feeder to another guild.

So if you're interested in joining, we are always looking for good players. Or if you're asking, we would be happy to have Thunderous Rage be a feeder to us. Otherwise, good day =]
    Post edited by Idimustari on
  • One immediate opening, plus more for reset.
  • Spots open! Contact us and one of them could be yours!
  • Come join a team that truly makes DB a better gaming experience. I am a long time player and active guild member who finally found a team to match my commitment. The lively, helpful, guild chat and atmosphere are constantly offering advice and strategy to unlock the games full potential. My personal enjoyment playing the game has been at an all time high since joining these knuckleheads. If you are in need of a guild that feels like home please consider Disposable Heroes and contribute to a winning team.
  • Updated with new guild website.

We will have some spots for reset!
  • Hello! my ign in dungeon boss is: hogodo. I am level 56 and i can get 210 guild crowns in 1 week. So please invite me if you guys want and if its space left!
  • Hi Hogodo!

Sorry about the delay. Was sick yesterday, and more or less sleeping all day.

Invite sent!
  • the bastion?
    very original
    i leik.
    sadly i cant join (=^TTnTT^=)
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • We've got a couple spots after the reset today, who's in? :D
  • Bumping for the new year! We have a few openings after the holidays.
  • RedjdjRedjdj Member
    Hi, I messaged joeanna on line and sent her an application
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
  • please can I join the guild I was not on because I left at my phone at my house and I was at my granny and grandad house

thelord121
  • anyone???
  • @thelord121 - You were removed not because you were offline, but because you were incredibly inconsistent with crowns. The 3 weeks leading up to you being removed, you were 200, 110, 50. Before that, one week you would do 180-200, next week 110-140.
  • ok
  • if I do not get 180 crowns next week kick me and if any week I do not get 180 crowns kick me
  • also only 43 people in the guild 1 more person if any thing will just help
  • Idimustari wrote: »
    @thelord121 - You were removed not because you were offline, but because you were incredibly inconsistent with crowns. The 3 weeks leading up to you being removed, you were 200, 110, 50. Before that, one week you would do 180-200, next week 110-140.
    ok if I do not get 180 crowns next week kick me and if any week I do not get 180 crowns kick me also only 43 people in the guild 1 more person if any thing will just help

• Spots open.
  • so can i join
  • anyone
  • The lord- While we appreciate your interest, you have been removed twice from the guild for either inactivity or not meeting crown requirements. No thank you.

Our goal is to populate the guild with players who consistently meet the outlined requirements, even if it means running short for a couple weeks in order to secure the type of player we want.
  • please :(