Zombi & Starskream's Hero Rune Guide Library

Comments

• I'd like to request a couple heroes that have me puzzled:

Yorick and Kozar
    Yorick is a big part of helping the Undead team's defense.. and his passives make me think defense runes. But in dungeons I'm noticing that since he doesn't have the high attack, he's not regening much health. It sorta works with taking less damage, he doesn't need much healing either.

But I'm wondering if a higher attack build would be more viable.

So attack or defense?
    Kozar.. just hit the heroic portal and I'm wondering if there's a PVE build for him? Right now I'm just using him for PVP where he seems to shine with a one and done formula.. stack +attack and watch him hit a homerun. And what's been asked on the forums.. what the heck is his HP to attack thing and how does it work?

Thanks @Zombi and @Starskream for these!
  • I'm actually doing Kozar next and have been working on the script. GG6 has stalled the continuation of the vid for now, but hopefully I'll have it ready for next week some time.
    Original%20Banner2_zpsiebnr38z.png
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 2016
    Zombi wrote: »
    GG6 has stalled the continuation of the vid for now

Why? It's not like you're the leader of the top DB guild.... oh, wait.

Darn.
  • Haha!
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• These videos are very helpful, not to mention awesome! I also like the rune cards made in the Tsume video. It's an easier guideline on what to shoot for, depending on desired results. I'd like to see one on Sir William. Was thinking of kitting him out with some vampiric runes for his revenge attacks while on taunt...
    Thank you for all the effort that goes into these videos @Starskream and @Zombi
  • *cough* Furnace video *cough*

;)
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 2016
    GukZoin wrote: »
    *cough* Furnace video *cough*

;)

Furnace, Astrid, Yorick, Kozar

And I'd like to see a Brom vs Zomm video.. if and how they are different, or if Brom is the same runes as Zomm. Mostly because I'm rune-ing them the same, but end up with very different heroes in terms of damage and survivability.
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator

;)
    kalamadea wrote: »

;)

Furnace, Astrid, Yorick, Kozar

And I'd like to see a Brom vs Zomm video.. if and how they are different, or if Brom is the same runes as Zomm. Mostly because I'm rune-ing them the same, but end up with very different heroes in terms of damage and survivability.

Uploading furnace!
    FINAL BOSS GM
    9gJSaHl.gif
    LINE: iStarskream
    ---
  • Added to the first post. Great vid, Star!
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• I know he's not widely used due to the fact he's exclusive to the VIP portal but I would really be interested in seeing a Shade vid sometime soon. I've ruined mine as best I can but I'm still rather new to the game (lv48) so doubt I've done a good job haha. Awesome info on your current ones though guys!
  • @Creefy I know @Zombi made a video talking about Shade recently, including his rune thoughts. Though with more opportunities to use him and try out different combos, things may have changed.

But if you're interested, check out Zombi's youtube channel for his review of Shade.
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    @Creefy I know @Zombi made a video talking about Shade recently, including his rune thoughts. Though with more opportunities to use him and try out different combos, things may have changed.

But if you're interested, check out Zombi's youtube channel for his review of Shade.

Ah, thank you very much! I didn't even think about YouTube! I'll have a look at it now!
  • Here you go!

Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• I got shade during the event and think he's a pretty awesome hero, totally worth the grind (my VIP isn't high enough for the portal, alas.) This video was helpful! Also fun to watch :) My rune strategy is similar but I want to put at least one vampiric on him soon. Added him to my dungeon defense team and significantly improved my PVP standings! Thanks again for the videos guys
  • These videos are so informative. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge. I was going to request Kozar but it looks like it's on its way. YAy!
    I was wondering if you could mention runes suitable for friend hero Kozar. Some of my friends' Kozars hit like a truck, others significantly less. So I presume it is rune related (rather than ability level which can sometimes be the case anyway).

Thanks again lads!
  • Thanks chaps :)

Yes it all depends on how that hero is runed, the friend summon will use that hero as it's runed.
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• It would be neat if you could do a rune guild on any (or all) of the reptilian heroes! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch the Kai Makani rune guide video!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • It's here!

Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited December 2016
    Very Nicely done @Zombi.
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • Thank you :)
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• I'd like to throw my vote in to request rune builds for Ember! and if you do perchance make a vid for her, could you include an "early use" build of sorts? something that would make her useful as early as possible while you're building up her stars (i only have a 2* ember right now)
  • I'll go ahead and put this idea out there...

I know a Zomm guide has already been done, but I'd love to see an "Undead Christmas" special rune guide covering Brom, Yorick, and Hansuke.
  • I would like to see valkin, astrid, yorick, and brom honestly. Out of all of them, valkin and astrid would be my top 2 most wanted, with valkin as the most desired. I absolutely love valkin, but I don't think I have him runed exactly right.

Mine is 5*, he has 3k on defense, and 3.4k on attack. I have bulwark on both blue slots (I can't seem to get any good attack blue runes) and in yellow slot, and really good attack runes on red and purple.
    Favorite Hero: High King Valkin
  • Another one to add to that list would be ponti :D
    Favorite Hero: High King Valkin
  • Thanks guys!

I actually really like the Christmas Special idea, I think I'll do that for my next one :)
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• Not a Christmas special.

A "Nightmare before Winterfest" Special like the DB team did. (plus it would have a nicer ring to the undead side of things.)
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • ZombiZombi Member
    edited December 2016
    More like the Winterfest Special then - and look what's on it's way...

wx09bsywa67t.jpg

Post edited by Zombi on
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• Maybe layer in some Hollywood Undead's "Undead" music in the background... just the first few seconds or so.. after that it gets explicit.

• Episode 8 of the HRG – a Christmas Special with 3 of the Legendary Undead Team (Brom, Yorick, and Hansuke). Remember that I already did a separate HRG for Lord Zomm, that’s how special he is! Make sure to share with your guildies please :)

Merry Christmas!

Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page