Best way to guild?

How do you get into a top guild? I assume you have to prove yourself in one of their child guilds but where do you start?

Comments

• The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Go to
    allanx wrote: »
    How do you get into a top guild? I assume you have to prove yourself in one of their child guilds but where do you start?

Go to the Guild Hall sub-forum, figure out which of the top guilds you think suit you and apply to them via their instructions in the forum. Most but not all of the top guilds have feeder guilds you can usually join right away--typically 180/crowns day. Do well there and you can be promoted based on whatever criteria the guild uses.
    Teal125
  • Feeder guild is the way to go. Start working on getting 210 crowns a week consistently and doing well in the pvp tournaments. With 210 plus decent pvp chops, you'll get into a top guild in a reasonable amount of time.
    Wilbean
  • Some guilds will make a judgement on whether they think you will be able to complete 210 and go on what you said!

(hint, hint)

joeeycarter
    Level 70
    GM of Thunderous Rage
    yfquqg8esdy8.gif
  • fphfph Member
    Iron Brigade Xtra is the only Feeder for 10k Iron Brigade. Promote from within. 17 grads so far.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• Check the gen chat on sundays thru Monday. Lots of guilds looking for members
  • Most of the top guilds like to recruit/enlist (this sounds way too military) people that they know they can trust to do 210 and participate in guild games. Usually line or some other communication app is a requirement. And, yes, usually it helps to join one of the sister guilds and work your way up. Good statistics help also. :)

Good luck!
    nunya
  • Nah. When I was level 35 I just searched the forums for recruting guilds. I was like "oh ummm yeah yeah totally 210 every week sure sure of course" and got two invites within a day.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!