Like most spirits, Shade isn’t terribly talkative, and Heroes everywhere are gossiping about who let the shade slip in. Light Heroes insist that he is the sinister henchman of the Boss of Darkness, but the Elves rebutted that everyone ought to be a little more welcoming. Shade himself lets the prattle pass through him, preferring to float around with the likes of Pontifex, Kobal, and Brom— the eternally undead just seem to get him, and in return he quietly amplifies their most powerful abilities. If Shade has a particular vendetta against Light Heroes, he isn’t overt about it… preferring instead to tacitly influence the balance of power. A master of subtlety! “Throwing shade,” I think kids these days are calling it.
Most Hated Hero:
Ekko – He never met a light that he didn’t want to turn off.
DARK: +30% bonus against LIGHT enemies.
Fast, Magical, Caster, Spirit
Abilities and Ascensions:
- FAST – Attacks First.
- MYSTICAL – Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.
- FEAR IMMUNE – This hero is immune to fear.
- HAUNTED PAST – Melee Spirit Attack on enemy that fears target and Haunts the enemy team, amplifying Dark damage dealt by x2.
- Fire Evo: 15
- Dark Evo Monarch: 38
- Water Evo: 22
- Shadow Evo: 2
- MAGICAL – Reduces damage taken from non-physical attacks.
- TURN A BLIND EYE – Immune to Taunt and Provoke.
- MYSTICAL II – Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.
- SPIRIT LINK – Reflects damage and debuffs to the target, steals healing and buffs from the target.
- Water Evo: 42
- Dark Evo Monarch: 33
- Spirit Evo: 8
- Runed Evo: 4
- DARK SHROUD – Dark heroes on your team are dealt reduced damage and are immune to all debuffs for the first turn.
- MYSTICAL III – Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.
- POSSESSION – Resurrect a fallen Hero, resetting their cooldowns, to fight on your side. Lasts 3 turns, until Purged, or death.