Hero Spotlight: Shade the Dark Spirit

13»

Comments

• ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited December 2016
    I once took down a defending team that was just ponti & shade. I used shade, pontifex, dark lord brom & Tomb lord zomm to defeat them. (with moderate difficulty.) so I can definitely agree with @Kidhak
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • I dont think spirit link should be usable when there is only one target.
  • I'm actually enjoying success with Shade, Zen, Balog and Pontifex in PVP. Shroud protects from the first debuff. Zen enlightens Balog -making him Fast, Balog Shouts Silencing one or more of the other team, then he gets a second hit silencing another. Then Pontifex hits the entire team for massive damage with Chaos Storm. If the other team goes the distance, Shade's Posession of their strongest dead character with instant access to 3rd attack... It isn't perfect but it works really well against some teams. Kai isn't a concern any more.
  • Martyns wrote: »
    I'm actually enjoying success with Shade, Zen, Balog and Pontifex in PVP. Shroud protects from the first debuff. Zen enlightens Balog -making him Fast, Balog Shouts Silencing one or more of the other team, then he gets a second hit silencing another. Then Pontifex hits the entire team for massive damage with Chaos Storm. If the other team goes the distance, Shade's Posession of their strongest dead character with instant access to 3rd attack... It isn't perfect but it works really well against some teams. Kai isn't a concern any more.

but masuta kira is a concern on the other hand.

also, try replacing balog with brom, give brom a few good power, destruction or Battle runes (or a mixture of the few.) & enlighten him after using shades haunted past (pun intended) to haunt the enemy team, you will be surprised at the damage you can accumulate.
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • Wow, this may possibly be the worst case of power creep i've seen in this game, and that's saying something. That fear opener is BS. Even if you are able to rune out your heroes to survive an 8k Shade, the fear can still remove your hero from play. It's rage inducing.
  • Hi all,

I've started a series where i'll review all the epic weapons available in the game right now. First up is Nightweaver:

Original%20Banner2_zpsiebnr38z.png
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
  • Nicely done Zombi, That is indeed some "Shady" Work.

yik0077dp16y.png
13»