Greetings!

Hello there, fellow members of the Dungeon Boss community!

I am RaymondF, though I go by the name "RayFf" in Dungeon Boss.

I'm actually rather "old", in a sense that I had another account in late 2015, though constant losses and horrible planning of how to save my gold led me to ragequit this game. However, a week ago, I decided that I would return to the game to attempt playing again, and now that I actually know just how expensive the abilities are to upgrade, I suppose I'm having more fun than I had before.

I have several questions, though the most important one in my opinion is: "Just how are you supposed to ascend the 3-Star Heroes and get more tokens for them?" Considering how I have IGOROK, Alexandros, Augustus and Hansuke in my collection, and they seem like rather good heroes to build up.
Current DB status: I swear I think I'm going to get rekt once I reach Level 40

IGN: RayFf. ID: 9105329
Level: 37
Defense Team: Masuta, Bovus, Pontifex

Comments

• how are you supposed to ascend the 3-Star Heroes and get more tokens for them?

Ray, The best and cheapest way to do that is as follows:

1. Complete all daily quests that reward Gems
    2. Complete the tower of pwn-age daily
    3. Complete all event quest chains and buy hero tokens for event tickets
    4. Save up heroic summons till you reach 10, and save gems till you reach 2700
    5. Join a top 1 crown guild and make sure you complete all crown quests daily so the guild hits 10.5k crowns weekly. (Make sure you first priority is to unlock 4 green, 4 red, 4 blue, 3-4 purple and 3-4 yellow heroes. With 3 purple or 3 yellow you will still be able to beat some teams in pvp, just make sure you reach those 210 crowns a week) A few members in my guild have not missed the target since they were lvl 18 including myself.

Make sure you focus on your Goblin and Undead Heroes at first (You can google more information on this)
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • You are welcome to join our 2nd team if interested. Add me on LINE and ill connect you with our GM Kezzi.
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • RaymondFRaymondF Member
    edited November 2016
    "make sure you reach those 210 crowns a week)"

So does that mean I have to complete 2 Guild quests every day for 11 days or so? Though the Leaders section say that the guild tournaments last for a week.

(Sorry if I don't really know much of this stuff, I'm not that high-leveled (Right now I'm currently Level 26), so I haven't really seen the quests where you have to win battles with just one element of hero and all.)

• CzechTwiceCzechTwice Member
    edited November 2016
    RaymondF wrote: »
    "make sure you reach those 210 crowns a week)"

So does that mean I have to complete 2 Guild quests every day for 11 days or so? Though the Leaders section say that the guild tournaments last for a week.

(Sorry if I don't really know much of this stuff, I'm not that high-leveled (Right now I'm currently Level 26), so I haven't really seen the quests where you have to win battles with just one element of hero and all.)

Always try to complete all 3. The guilds that get 10.5K per week are a result of everyone in that guild getting all 30 crowns per day.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Welcome back, Raymond! :)
  • @RaymondF welcome to the forums and the dungeon boss community we all wish you a wonder dungeoneering life.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • CzechTwice wrote: »
    Always try to complete all 3. The guilds that get 10.5K per week are a result of everyone in that guild getting all 30 crowns per day.

In that case, in what level do the Daily Quests start giving 3 Guild Quests per day? So far I've only gotten 2 per day.

VioletLyra wrote: »
    Welcome back, Raymond! :)
    @RaymondF welcome to the forums and the dungeon boss community we all wish you a wonder dungeoneering life.

Haha, thanks.

• Welcome to the forums.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png