Legendary Rune Effects?

-What are some of the additional legendary (or heroic) rune effects you've seen once obtaining them? For example, I have a legendary rune with a neat bonus; "Extra damage against warriors."
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble

Comments

• From memory, so not all inclusive, extra damage in pve, extra damage in pvp, reduced damage from fire/demons/magical/rogues/light, extra damage against dwarves and extra damage against elves (really?), extra damage to tanks, poison skin, burning skin. I've also seen others but those are ones that I have. :)
    nunya
  • You forgot the chance to haste....was a rune that increased speed until all DB went ape poop about it. And the totally awesome, super crazy broken, OP........wait for it.......in creased damage vs mushrooms!
  • Electric skin exists!
  • Also, extra damage v. Flying.

• Chilling skin rune. The most sought after of them all.

Extra damage vs tanks, reduced damage from element types, reduced damage from beasts (thanks again, DB), increased damage in Pvp/Pve encounters.

There's so many. :lol:

:)
  • You will need to Check out Zombi & Starskream's Rune Guide for that.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • What I've seen so far:
    1. Chance of Life stealing (obvious =))
    2. +X% Damage vs Tank
    3. +X% Damage vs Beast (on the Life rune =))
    4. +X% Damage reduction in PVP
    5. +X% Damage vs Undead (AWESOME =))) (on the Bulwark rune)
    6. +X% Damage in PVE (Bulwark again)
    7. +X% Damage in PVP (Bulwark)
    8. Reduce Damage from Warrior: X%

Maybe I've seen something else, but I didn't keep that runes
    AAZ7
  • defense againts rougues and
    one with extra expierience in PVE
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Do other effects stack like vamps?
  • I have 2 runes with the Chilling Skin passive (lucky me, right?). One is "(Ticks: 1)" and the other is "(Ticks: 2)." Anyone know what that means?
  • I have an electric skin rune on Furnace which is awesome.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • I have 2 runes with the Chilling Skin passive (lucky me, right?). One is "(Ticks: 1)" and the other is "(Ticks: 2)." Anyone know what that means?

Tick means turn
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • echonapechonap Member
    I have 2 runes with the Chilling Skin passive (lucky me, right?). One is "(Ticks: 1)" and the other is "(Ticks: 2)." Anyone know what that means?

It means if someone gets affected by it, they will not gain energy for 1 turn or 2 turns.

The term "ticks" comes from real-time MMORPGs. In games like Everquest or WoW, you regain mana and health at set intervals. Let's say your character regenerates health at a rate of 30 hp per minute. It is not evenly distributed so that you get 1 hp every 2 seconds. Instead, in EQ, a tick is 6 seconds. So every tick, you regain 3 health. (not sure how long a tick is in WoW).