*We've increased Holiday Wreath payouts for both PVP and PVE. Now you can get as many as 150 wreaths per dungeon in PVE and as many as 400 per PVP win. Merry Winterfest!*
UPDATE Jan 1st
Day 14 Activity
- Candy Village: Stroll through this delicious town full of sweets and goodies. It's time to clean house on this Winter Wonderland. Rewards are Holiday Wreaths!
- Additionally, once you unlock Door 14, you'll be able to rerun the following activities for even MORE Holiday Wreaths:
- Holiday Raid Parade (See Day 2 description below)
- Gone Caroling (See Day 8 & 9 description below)
- Decorating with Evos (See Day 6 description below)
Happy Winterfest! The holidays arrive to Dungeon Boss with a brand new Winterfest event featuring new rewards, quests, skins, and a brand new hero! There's a lot to go over, so we've created an FAQ at the end of this post, but for now, let's hit the big beats!
Who's in the Heroic Portal?
- The Winterfest Calendar: This advent calendar will let you unlock 1 door per day with special keys and offer rewards and quests!
- Winterfest Event Shop: Collect Holiday Wreaths and spend them on exclusive items in the event shop!
- New Hero: Grog-Gnog, son of Kang-Kung! Read all about the new half-beast, half-ogre water Hero here.
- Holiday Skins: Much like in the Halloween event, new Winterfest skins will be available for sale in the Shop throughout the event. Check out the preview all the new skins in the image below!
- Holiday Wreath bonuses for PVE, PVP, and Tower of PWNage: Check each day, as these will be changing daily!
Jackpot Portal with Kai as a Guaranteed Unlock with 10x Heroic Summons.
Day 1 Quests (you must unlock Door 1 in order to get these quests):
Day 2 Quest (you must unlock Door 1 and 2 in order to get these quests) and update!
- The Boss That Stole Winterfest: Defeat Grumpus Grog Gnog at the top of the tower of PWNage for Grog Gnog tokens and more!
- PWNed: Defeat various floors in the Tower of PWNage for Holiday Wreaths.
Day 3 Quest (you must unlock Doors 1,2, and 3 in order to get this quest):
- Holiday Raid Parade!: Win PvP matches for Holiday Wreaths and spend them in the Event Shop for last year's holiday skins!
- We've added keys as rewards for PvP Tournaments, starting with the next one!
1st Place: A gold key
2nd-10th Place: A silver key
11th-50th Place: A Bronze key
Day 4 Activity (you must unlock Doors 1,2,3, and 4 in order to get this activity):
- Santa's Workshop: Come cause some holiday mayhem and see if there are any presents for you in this special dungeon! Fight off Mrs Claws Icebloom (that's her evil name) for Water Evos & more!
- Herding Reindeer: Defeat Lupina reindeer! They're rampant in the islands-- extra gold and XP drop from reindeer. They can also invade other dungeons! Defeat them for Lupina tokens!
Day 5 Activity
Day 6 Activity
- Kozar's Coming to Dinner!/Ogre Reunion: Meet the family. Ugly Sweater Kozar and his may relatives are here to bring you holiday cheer! Get rewarded with Gold and Dark Evos. Additionally, you can purchase the Ugly Sweater Kozar Skin in the shop.
- Decorating With Evos: Collect & craft Evos for Wreaths and a Heroic Portal Summon!
New Holiday Skin Previews are below!
Day 7 Activity
Day 8 & 9 Activity
- Winter Wonderland: Battle your way through a winterland of loot!
- You all get a golden key in your bossmail! Merry Winterfest!
Day 10 Activity
- Gone Caroling: Win dungeons with Elemental Teams & Win PVP with Different Elemental Heroes for Holiday Wreaths! Check quest for specifics!
Day 11 Activity
- Toy Army: King Valkin and his army are here fight in this Winter War. Get tokens and evos!
Day 12 Activity
- Sparkle Scavenger Hunt: Hunt down holiday sparkly objects for rewards!
Day 13 Activity
- The Ogre's Den: Lions and Pigs and Ogre's Oh-My! Time to save this winter and bring back the presents! Finish the dungeons for Evos!
- Holiday Spirits: Defeat the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future-- they have a chance to respawn from defeated enemies--for Brom tokens!