Shinmagami, warrior of the sun

upsetmemeupsetmeme Member
edited January 2017 in Community Creations
NOTE: I don't have art just the concept
Shinmagami, warrior of the sun Light Melee attacker
After several years of training under the beloved zen, shinmagami found his inner peace and protects those who haven't (Full lore for those who are interested is coming soon)
Scale 1-5
Attack 2
Health 4
Skill 1.5
Defense 4

Passives:
Forgiveness: give all friendly dark characters any buffs only given to light characters

Ascension 1:
Guidence: give a random friendly non-light hero aegis shield at the beginning of the raid
Ascension 2:
One with the sun: this character is no longer affected by elemental bonuses and this character is now shown as all elements and gains any buffs given to elemental stasus
Forward Strike: Using a basic attack on an enemy melee character grants haste, triggers once per turn

Abilities:
Punch: basic melee attack

Praise the sun: give all friendly characters the 'Praise the sun' buff. Praise the sun gives 15% less damage from melee, 20% from ranged, slow immune, and energy protection
Ascension 2:

Light strike: Choose an enemy attack them 3 times each strike has a 25% chance to daze or shock, 50% for critical strikes

Gift of the universe: Give all friendly characters a random planet buff(Be prepared to read).
Mercury: immune from burn and 20% less damage from fire characters
Venus: immune from shock 20% less damage from light characters
Earth: immune from poison 20% less damage from earth characters
Mars: immune from disease 20% less damage from dark characters
Neptune: immune from freeze 20% less damage from water characters

Thanks fellow bossers give any changes or reccomendations below :^)
-upsetmeme

Changes:
1.1: Added forward strike to his second ascension
A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
Post edited by upsetmeme on
Tagged:

Comments

• Whoops! Gift of the universe is ascension 2, and light strike is ascension 1. :^) I can barely type todai
    A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
  • you may need to change the "stun" to "Daze". for the light strike.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • awesome idea its just missing some things
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
  • Thanks
  • Or should I make it "sun"? Get it... :^)