Best team based on level?

Need a guide or something for best team in campaign mode. Lvl 18 already and feel I could do better than a 3300 power. Advice?

Comments

• Wouldn't that spoil the fun of the game? I mean, if you are just starting out, wouldn't you want to explore the campaign mode on your own?

Truth is, many different teams can work and the combinations are near infinite. It all depends on your roster, and how lucky you got in the portals.
  • everything is based on strategy when first starting in campaign but its up to your imagination
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Okay can you tell me if a power of 3300 can be better achieved at lvl 18? Got yasmin, dwarf, green arrowchixk, and stonefist?
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    edited January 4
    When I started I ran most dungeons with NubNub/Stonefist/Pontifex+ one hero depending on level specificities (Therand for armored, Squinch for warriors, but most of the time it was Nimriel)
    I was lucky to unlock Ponti early, if you don't have him use another AOE/Dmg dealer (Bovus/Tsume are great)
  • Rarness wrote: »
    Okay can you tell me if a power of 3300 can be better achieved at lvl 18? Got yasmin, dwarf, green arrowchixk, and stonefist?

You are reading too much into power. Team synergies, passives, and elemental advantage are much more important in campaign mode. The four heroes you named are the beginner team. They are well rounded enough to get you up to the Lich in normal mode. But you want to start expanding your roster and building different teams for different situations. When I started out, my goal was to have four heroes of each color so that I can always send the best element into a dungeon. Keep in mind, some heroes have boosts across elements too, such as beasts, goblins, undead. Oftentimes, these are the best teams. Beast team is great in campaign mode and most can be easily acquired early.

Good luck!
  • echonap wrote: »
    Rarness wrote: »
    Okay can you tell me if a power of 3300 can be better achieved at lvl 18? Got yasmin, dwarf, green arrowchixk, and stonefist?

You are reading too much into power. Team synergies, passives, and elemental advantage are much more important in campaign mode. The four heroes you named are the beginner team. They are well rounded enough to get you up to the Lich in normal mode. But you want to start expanding your roster and building different teams for different situations. When I started out, my goal was to have four heroes of each color so that I can always send the best element into a dungeon. Keep in mind, some heroes have boosts across elements too, such as beasts, goblins, undead. Oftentimes, these are the best teams. Beast team is great in campaign mode and most can be easily acquired early.

Good luck!

I'll echo @echonap (c wut eye did thur?) -- I had two strong teams, a blue and green team. I called them my A and B team. I put all my best runes on my blue team, and my second best runes on the green team.

Any fire, water, dark, light dungeon would be cleared by the blue team. Any nature dungeon would be cleared by my green team. That carried me until I had all 4 members of the goblin team (Bramble, Zurk, Squinch, Chief NubNub). Then they became my "A team". Finally I unlocked Zomm and Ponti and switched to the Undead team early version (Zomm, Brom, Yorick, Ponti). After a while, Ponti started to become a liability (he doesn't get the undead passives) and switched out Pontifex for Hansuke at lvl 59. Once Hansuke got his Epic weapon at 60, he's become a staple of the team. Zomm, Brom, Hansuke, and Yorick clear 90% of my hard PVE dungeons.

• Rarness wrote: »

I assume you are talking about PvE...

Your best options depend entirely on what heroes you have, their ascensions and to a lesser extent, their stars. I rode MK early when I was starting out since he came out of the portal at 3 stars (a time well before runes were introduced). 3 stars made him very strong for my level. Synergy teams tend to be the easiest to use for PvE so I recommend building towards those (note that they are mediocre in PvP).

I also echo the comment that team power is not a useful stat to think about. Elemental advantages and team synergy are much more important.

Some general advice is...
    -- if you do not yet have Nub Nub, go for him
    -- getting Bramble, Lord Zomm, Pontifex, Malice and Grog are good to enable team synergies; I would prioritize goblins since they tend to be one of best and easiest to use synergy teams (just not vs fire enemies), second would be the undead
    -- save your gems till you have enough for a 10x summons and then wait for a hero you want to be featured
    -- Kobal used to be trash but is now a very strong hero; put attack and crit on him so that he can one shot enemies with his attack; if you can keep attacks off of him in a dungeon, he can clear whole rooms back to back
    -- use your runes to build your heroes based on their role; e.g. defense and health on tank, attack and crit on your damage dealers
    Teal125