I have enjoyed goblin teams in the past, but when I unlocked Kozar...everything changed.
I removed squinch who is the weakest contributor to the team and replaced with Kozar. now I can pretty much AutoFight the tower up to about floor 7 or 10.
Occasionally I make it all the way if I do a bit of manual control and can keep kozar alive.
Kozar's main claim to fame is a whopping 60% health boost to EVERYONE. This on top of the SLOW bonus to himself and Nubs. In practical terms, this team can weather the beatings on most floors and heal themselves back to full by the end, just with autoattacks from Nub.
Team order is always: Zurk (for crit/haste ASAP), King, Nub (so he gets a chance to autoattack/heal before kozar could finish off someone), Kozar last.
To accomplish this you want to rune like so:
Everyone needs lots of DEFENSE. They already have tons of health due to Kozar so its less important. Defense is key. Damage reduction and dodge are also valuable and both are better than Health. AVOID Vampiric.... its minor healing sucks compared to goblin natural healing.
Zurk and Nubs both need lots of CRIT too. It is unclear how the +20% Crit from King factors in, so 30% crit should be an ideal goal to achieve. That will either get you 50% or 36% depending on how it works. He still has to Not Die, so don't overdo it.
Zurks critting is an incredible power boost for the team and gives Nubs a second attack such that he can crit.
Nubs critting gives the entire team INCLUDING KOZAR a crapton of healing. Try to prioritize SKILL over CRIT on Nub nub all else being equal...skill boosts his healing while boosting crit a similar amount.
Nub and Kozar are also SLOW so health is even less valuable on them than the others. As far as I know, the SLOW and Kozar health percentage bonuses work based on BASE health, not runed health.
HEALING: The 3 goblins get 10% healing of their total health every end of turn. Does NOT work on Kozar though.
Nubs critting gives a COLLOSAL amount of health to ALL teammates. Zurk crit/haste enables him to get a second attack.
Manually controlled, King can Taunt and give health to Goblins only. Not kozar.
manually controlled, VOODOO obviously restores lots of health. Zurk crit with energy bonus enables him to cast often.
Please CORRECT any wrong info I have listed here! Thanks!