[Guild] The Potato Army and Family Guilds Recruitment -- All Levels and Players Welcome

rpger001rpger001 Member
edited April 11 in The Guild Hall
UPDATED: 3/31/17

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the Potato Garden! We are a family of guilds and DB players that strive to help one another and enjoy the game as much as possible. Bottom line is that we are about having fun playing the game and being part of a positive community of likeminded players. If what you enjoy is earning high guild crown awards, place highly in Guild Games, PvP or a newer player looking for advice, you can find a home here. We have different guilds for different player levels and goals.

We offer several max crowns guilds and almost always have spots available, join us, you know you want to :)

Our Guilds:
Potato Army -- Max Crowns, Guild Games
One of the elite guilds in the game formed when guilds were first introduced to DB. This guild is a max crown (rank 1 awards) and Guild Games guild made up of enthusiastic, active and experienced players with strong rosters. A lively, friendly and supportive guild with a commitment to going hard for Guild Games and earning top crowns awards every week. If you have a strong roster, are active in game and in guild chat, you will enjoy and benefit from being part of this guild.

Max Crowns Guilds (i.e. 210+)
DD Potato, DD Potato 2, The Tater Squad, Potato Society, Instant Potatoes, The Spud Brigade
That's right 6. We almost always will have spots at reset. These guilds are max crowns guilds, achieving ranked awards weekly. Guild Games is not a requirement but they usually put in a good showing . Members are expected to get 210+ crowns every week and try to keep a buffer (DB allows you to carry up to 30 crowns forward each week).

Moderate Crowns -- These guilds are perfect for the up and coming player or just someone who wants to be part of a good guild but does not want the commitment of a max crowns guild. All listed crown requirements are of 3/31/17
Potato Bosses-- 150-180+ crowns, Legio Potato-- 180+ crowns, Potato Junior-- 100-140+ crowns, The Tater Tots-- 150+ crowns, Spudciety-- 150+ crowns

Requirements of the Family
  • Meet your crown commitments for their guild. Missing crowns will get you demoted and sometimes kicked from the family if you do not actively communicate to officers.
  • The higher level guilds require use of the chat app, LINE (find it in your app store). It is the best way to get in contact with our recruitment arm and our main platform for communications. We have several active chat groups (some specific to specific guilds) but members are not required to participate except to respond to direct messages from officers. The exception is Potato Army. The Army is our most active guild and therefore, frequent check in on LINE is required.
  • If you participate in guild chat, be positive, supportive and above all honest. We do not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior. Everyone in our guild is here to have fun and get the most out of their playing experience as they can.
Additional Expectations for the Army
  • Active participation in Guild Games
  • Active communications during Guild Games and the courtesy of timely responses to officers even when not in Games
  • A member of the The Potato Army typically has a strong roster and almost always max level.
  • While not a requirement, we are very supportive of active PvP as PvP is usually a part of Guild Games.

How do you apply?
Install the LINE app and contact Teal125 to indicate your interest or one of the officers (see posts/comments below). When applying, it is helpful to provide
  • Your In Game Name
  • Your Current Level
  • Your Current Roster Power
  • Which crown level guild you would like to join

I will put you in touch with a guild officer to get an invite. We usually have spots available so we are always recruiting.
Teal125
Post edited by rpger001 on

Comments

• bump; we are always recruiting
    Teal125
  • I am looking for a max crown guild .
    I have not missed a crown since level 31 when I started actually trying.
    Roster power 121601
    Other Info in signature.

I have line

I would be looking to switch on Monday.
    litespeed
  • I am looking for a max crown guild .
    I have not missed a crown since level 31 when I started actually trying.
    Roster power 121601
    Other Info in signature.

I have line

I would be looking to switch on Monday.

What is your LINE ID?
    Teal125
  • We have at least one spot in a max crowns guild (not PA this time) for this reset 2/26. Contact me on LINE (chat app available for Android and IOS) at Teal125
    Teal125
  • nunyanunya Member
    Bump :)
    nunya
  • We have spots in 210 guilds and others, hit us up.
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• Someone from your guild is being exhibited at the Danish National Art Museum - WHO IS IT?

vsc8oifbs9dx.jpg
    Hairy Potatoe
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • The Potato Army and its fellow 210 guilds have spots at reset. Message me here if interested, or contact Nunyadb on Line.
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• CarStiCarSti Member
    edited March 17
    DD Potato guild will have one spot open at next reset (2017/03/20). In case of interest contact me (cw000de) on Line or comment here.

We are a max crown guild (210) and expect a player who is willing and capable of completing all crown missions which come up during week.
  • We have slots for 210+ crown players at reset.
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• Bump
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• Requested admission
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Bump
  • Bump
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• Bump
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• Hi i want to know if you have any spots available, i always do 200-210 crowns per week heres mi info:

Your In Game Name: Dangerdan07
    Your Current Level: 56
    Your Current Roster Power: 111981 i think this is it im not sure, i took the purple gauntlet number
    Which crown level guild you would like to join: max crown guilds if possible
    Line ID: dbdangerdan

Thanks ill be waiting for your answer