[Guild] The Potato Army and Family Guilds Recruitment -- All Levels and Players Welcome

13»

Comments

• JS1891JS1891 Member
    Spots open after reset. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891 for more details.
  • Bump
  • Bump!!!
  • Bump
  • Why are you always looking for people?
  • They are a large organization. Many many guilds.

They do an excellent job of both recruitment and retention, but it still takes a lot of work to keep that many guilds full.
  • Subatai wrote: »
    Why are you always looking for people?

They not really looking for people but potatoes..
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • Thank you @FatCat69. And yes what he said. We have 13 active guilds. That is 650 people. So a lot to keep full. :)
    nunya
  • No Irish famine happening on Nunyas watch.

Not today!

As my old guildmaster once said "This next boss fight requires five mages and we only have three so things are going to get pretty rough". Imagine if we'd instead needed 5 potatoes - You better believe this guild family would be prepared.
  • Spots available on our 10k (180 minimum) and maxed crowns guild. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891 for more details
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 24
    bvs72 wrote: »
    They need to recruit to replace what is eaten. I am glad they are doing such a fine job at it.

I thought we said no more potato eating jokes @bvs72? ;)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella - that was no joke. I have the highest respect of the tasty potatoes.
  • The potato guild line is very good, ive always seen their top 2 guilds in the top 20 if not top 10. Would like to join it but i have to stick to my justice league guild line :wink:
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Oh so they are a good guild, but we just spam. Is that how it works @ExtremeKorosPains ;)
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Bump
  • Instant Potatoes is looking for active players who get 240 crowns every week with good stats & are competitive in guild games. If interested, please contact BokiDah or Amayrial on the Line app.
  • The Potato family is looking for strong players after reset. Active in PVP and guild games events. Please message me @jamess1891 on Line chat for further details
  • Bump
  • 457dcvfv5k0d.jpeg
  • nunyanunya Member
    I like the potato picture. :)
    nunya
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 25
    It that it's nose or it's mouth?!? I am seriously questioning life now.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @farfella - posts like that could get you sent to the big house. Good thing that potatoes have thick skins.
  • Spoke with Alecat97 earlier today about joining.
  • Bump
  • Are you still around/recruiting? I was part of Potato Army back when it first started. Quit awhile back, re-installed the game just a few days ago!
  • Aremis wrote: »
    Are you still around/recruiting? I was part of Potato Army back when it first started. Quit awhile back, re-installed the game just a few days ago!

Welcome Back!!

Sorry, I do not check the forums that often but we are always recruiting. Please contact me via Line at Teal125 or PM here. I will check forums again tonight and tomorrow.

Teal125
  • Spots available on our guild family. Message me on line chat app @jamess1891
13»