Epic Idea: Jabberchlechjaw

Titaimum Claws:
Jabber now does 10x damage to stoned enemies, and ingnores armor when he crits. He also deals 3x damage to dwarfs instead of 2x. He gains an extra 5% crit chance as well.

I will try to give you an image soon, waiting upon 7 likes/lols/agrees on this thread

Also its crafting recipie is unknown for the time being (will research when thread reaches 14 likes/lols/agrees.

Thank you for your patience
-DEADFISH388
jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
Guild: LPC
Power: 43085
Dungeons completed: 484
Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
JOIN!!!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    This is constructive criticism so don't get the wrong idea, but:

Epics don't work that way. With the addition of IGOROK's epic I suppose you could say it's fair for an epic to alter a passive? But I dunno... IGOROK is legendary after all.

So you probably only want to add one passive change at that, and only a change. Not a new passive. The dwarf hunter going up to x3 is probably fine.

And epics buff 3 stats! So you can buff 2 more stats too! But keep in mind Epics usually buff stats the hero is poor in. So for Jabber, Hp and Defense are good bets. Crit is probably fine as a last stat though. And the end buffs are higher. I think Hp Atk and Def go to 30%, Crit goes to 15%... not sure about the others. An epic would help him.

Then again, I believe all heroes are gonna have an epic eventually, so he still needs a good 'ol rework.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Are you trying to make GOOD!?! Good luck with that my fine sir.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.