Challenge Mode Sulfurious

KahuKahu Member
edited January 2017 in Main Campaign Discussion
So at lv54 I beat Sulfurious on challenge mode, though it's only a 1 star clear and I have none of my water heroes up to scratch with my others, I feel like I did pretty well.

lvq8wuv8o4dz.png

byu96mj2v36w.png

ld8eokycrqid.png

Comments

• Got to agree thats impressive. I just managed to squeak in beneath you and i had no hopes after seeing your post tzkwesmqmpc9.png
    jmk0ncwoudb2.png
  • How come one got phenol tokens and the other got krexx?
  • I beat him yesterday first try easy.
    What makes it so hard for you people?
    Bad heroes?
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • I used Shade, Masuta Kira, Grog-Gnog, Solaris, ez clear.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • I beat him 3 stars using lily, bovus, hansuke, and nub nub. All FA, lily 3 starred bovus 3 starred(i dont use him very much) hansuke 3 starred(Not worth grinding his tokens....) and nub nub 6 starred. Id say that team only had about 1k rune power since only my lily had decent runes, my hansuke was full of outdated improved runes because i dont use him as often anymore, only when there is a glass cannon to protect. Of course, i would only do this for the mean green machine badge. But my actual team i used to 3 star him was ice bloom, grog, pontifex,and yasmin. icebloom was 3 stars at the time and fully asended, because her slow is helpful. Grog was only like idk 3star (he still is lol) minorly runed (i seriously used the heroic and legendary runes we got from quicklooting the dungeons in winterfest, i swear to god i havent touched his runes since winterfest, and he is still my #1 go to for pvp.) He was fully acsent, which doesnt matter because all you really need is first ascend. my pontifex was fa, because his doom bolt used to be the strongest single hit in the entire game one shotting any hero, and any boss if runed correctly, and yamin fa, and 3 stars. It really doesnt take much to finish challenge mode. All the epic bosses were easy to a crazy level, i hope boss mode makes sulfurious better this time, since kang kung can PATHETICLY be soloed by lily blossom, like she will actually do 23k no crit with sapping vines to kang kung. Only difference between lich in normal mode, and challenge mode is that this time, kira has his epic and can 1 shot lich with his epic attack. I'm going to show you how broken his epic attack is. 4x damage base, 8x damage crit, 24x damage undead. If you can crit the lich with kira's epic thats a instant one shot. Koros spanked the root, and then my beast team spanked him again. Anyways please do not bring nub nub unless he is 6 stars and is a plant thanks to lily, because you simply CANT expect him to live even 1 round of sulfurious's burn, dear god to even get hit by him.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I beat him yesterday first try easy.
    What makes it so hard for you people?
    Bad heroes?

Not everyone is as good at the game as some people. But I agree, his team comp probably wasn't the best. An all Water team is your best bet, maybe NubNub in place of Yasmin since he can take have Yasmin's Epic yet.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.