Win streak timer

Shouldn't a win streak simply be a win streak, not a binge play streak? This mechanic is named as if the intention is to reward skillful play resulting in win streaks, when currently due to the timer it mainly rewards people who purchase Ella's honor and spend massive amounts of gems on raid tickets. Wouldn't it be great if instead of rewarding binge play, a win streak was simply a win streak which would serve as a catch-up mechanism for players who play less raids but win all or most of them?

Comments

• I'm surprised there are not many responses on this one. I agree with you. It took me a while to figure out how my win streak went to zero when my last PvP was a win.
  • SrednalSrednal Member
    edited January 26
    Hello devs :smile: Please consider this change
    Post edited by Srednal on
  • ZuddZudd Member
    I'm with you on this as well.
  • @Srednal I agree but if they want do this I think making the repetable ticket quest permanent would be a nice additive, one could wait to collect and stock up a bunch of raids to do a beinge streak
  • You forget that the purpose of this game is to make money for the owners, not to make the game enjoyable or fair to low or non-spending players. Thus it rewards spending, not strategy.
  • I totally agree I just spent all day and almost 800+ Gems just because I wanted the title.
  • Grappler82511Grappler82511 Member
    edited April 29
    Barleyman wrote: »
    You forget that the purpose of this game is to make money for the owners, not to make the game enjoyable or fair to low or non-spending players. Thus it rewards spending, not strategy.

I have to agree with you. Honestly, as a person who spends quite regularly. This game would be significantly better, if they just decided to make a better game for the sake of designing a great product. People will pay for a quality product. Put all the freemium/p2w stuff aside, and simply do what is right by your customer base. Maybe charge for champions or skins maybe, or charge to fast track epics. But the constant nickle and dime methods get old. Even for people with excessive disposable income.
    j81ezc.gif
  • RexobRexob Member
    edited May 1
    I'm not opposed to this, but players who are able to overcome difficult opponents without an infinite number of hourly refreshes should be rewarded. Is it really a streak when a player skips opponents using the hourly refresh?
    Post edited by Rexob on
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R - Final Boss
  • DrixkDrixk Member
    The current win streak timer is 2.5 hours and you get a free raid ticket every 2. You can maintain a streak for an entire day, or even the whole week if you dont value sleep.

I find streaks to be too rewarding as is, and actually quite stressful when im deep in a win streak for the day. The reset overnight is a chance to catch my breath and say "ok im done for the day". I cant imagine being 139 wins into a 3 day streak and losing it to a bad play, or RNG, or even my phone crashing. No thanks.