Undead vs Goblins

Undead vs Goblins

which one is better

both are undefeatable in campaign, in my opinion:(I am level 42), I have zomm and nubnub fully ascended, brom, zurk, and squinch 1 time ascended, rest of goblins and undead non ascended, and every undead and goblin except bramble(3*),zomm(4*), brom(3*), nubnub(3*, and ekko(3*)is 2 star

undead is about high damage and health and multiple minor heals, and can destroy bosses, they have a high immunity to poison and disease, and can fear and disease others.In pvp, as long as the enemy dosent have masuta, bd, or and heroes with the freeze effect, then they dominate, if they survive the first round, the enemy team is dead for sure. here is if you look at each hero seperatly.

Lord Zomm:
my favourite hero in the game, instakills most heroes with any of his special attacks if well runed, highest heal pool in the game, gains advantage from disease, has decent chance to survive home run if it dosent crit, then k.o. s kozar right after(if crit with from the grave), not lifeless(good and bad), high damage, but slow, one of the 3 healers

Life Reaper Brom:
lower health and damage than zomm, but still considering high, medium damage aoe, team leech is awsome and heals more than yasmin's team mend on average, never seen dread scythe, epic suks though(it looks awsome though), great as a warrior, soul eater IV and V is absoulutly op, and is excepected to be the last one standing in a dungeon(even outlasting zomm with soul eater). it has been tested that a level 39, 1 time ascended brom 3 stars can take down challenge mode kang kung(just kang kung) by himself due to soul eater(kang use tantrum, brom hits circular ice cube, kang does iceicle falling from sky thing, brom hit kang, kang use tantrum, brom hits circular piece of ice, heals back to full health,repeat.)

King Yorick:
is op with an epic on an undead team, no damage, no health, marked for death makes up for his fraility, as well as his epic.I'll say the only reason hes on the undead team is cause of marked for death and his epic.

Ekko:
Yes, he is worth using in campaigne, helps by shocking, so zomm and brom can chew down the enemy faster, helps gain energy for the rest, no health, decent hamage, I only started using him, so not that much experience

Goblins are good for everything up to the boss, and decent at the boss, I like their ability to attack more than once, and everyone buffs each other passively or with an ability, weakness to black diamond and masuta in pvp, and whether you win or not depends on wheather zurk crits or not, I don't use goblins that much so sorry if I sound biased towards undead, weakness to fire levels though.

Cruel King Bramble: Tank, big time damage dealer and buffer, one of the key to this team, works well with Black Diamond and her crits, somewhat dominates pvp

Zurk:the other key to this team, wrecks water enemies in both pvp and pve, awsome damage dealer(even a matck for lord zomm), many times can attack 3 or 4 times in one turn.

squinch:I literally never put him in a dungeon

Chief Nubnub: BEST CAMPAIGN HEALER IN THE GAME, can take yoricks place on the undead team, awsome in tower of pwnage, although without proper runes he gets one shoted by fire enemies, decent health for a healer, no damage though. his ability where he heals team on crit is also valuable on both teams, however he suks in pvp dungeons.

If you compare them hero to hero, here are the results:

Zomm vs Bramble: in 1v1 zomm will win, but bramble can buff like crazy, both have the traits neccesary for a tank and high damage

Brom vs squinch: squinch must be retarted...

zurk vs ekko: zurk wins, no doubt.

yorick vs nubnub: on the undead team, tie, on the goblin team, nubnub.

For you people out there, plz post your opinions about this topic, and correct me if I said anything wrong about them.

personally, I perfer undead
He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict

Comments

• I like Goblin better because they are faster.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • undead lasts longer though

• At higher levels (60+), at least until such time that Goblins get epics, Undead with be far superior.
  • Depends on what you're trying to do. Speed running a dungeon on auto = goblins. Running a tougher dungeon = undead. Manual running tough dungeon = indigo ekko valkin daeris.
    azgame12
  • azgame12 wrote: »
    Depends on what you're trying to do. Speed running a dungeon on auto = goblins. Running a tougher dungeon = undead. Manual running tough dungeon = indigo ekko valkin daeris.

indigo suks at campaigne due to no health, daeris is good if at least one time ascended, ekko is really good, valkin is good only at full ascension

• I manual run challenge dungeons meant for 10 levels above me with nubnub, igorok, zomm and brom, sometimes I use bd instead of igorok

• undead are better they are based of healing
    where as goblins RELY on CRIT wich is big NO-NO-NO! with Grog-Gnog, astrid, and Hagrim, (they all block their CRIT ability.) and fire heroes.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0LL Ju5T hAVe TO J01nt tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
  • Undead last way longer, I recently tried the goblin setup with bramble, zurk, nubnub and kozar, and I noticed that due to low health that zurk was not lasting long enough and was just generally squishy. It doesnt help that nubnub and kozar are slow as the majority of campaign mobs are normal speed, meaning nubnub and kozar (mostly nubnub) could die without having a turn. On the contrary due to the undeads high defense stats, if you put a few health or battle runes on them, they will be generally tanky. Also lord zomms healing helps a lot. I would say undead is a lot easier and more fun to play with.
    Life's a party. You're a boy.