Boardroom suggestions- Dungeon boss edition

edited January 23 in Community Creations
A cheeky little satire on various new heroes and people's complaints when said new powerful hero shows up in the heroic portal I drew up.
c51j0rayjdtc.jpg

Comments

• HA HA HA HA HA HAA! love it! awesome job on it :)
    although i do wonder why Rogar doesn't want to be Buffed... he needs a bit of buffing himself.
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    HA HA HA HA HA HAA! love it! awesome job on it :)
    although i do wonder why Rogar doesn't want to be Buffed... he needs a bit of buffing himself.

*cough* epic *cough*
  • Love it
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    HollandOrc wrote: »

*cough* epic *cough*

yeaahh... although i heard that his Epic wasn't too great either. still, i need to experience the Epic itself.

• In all seriousness though, a rather well-runed up Rogar would do quite a lot of damage with a Rage Strike.

(One Rage Strike somehow managed to take my tanked-up NubNub from 3700+ HP to 0. I hate those times.)
    Current DB status: I swear I think I'm going to get rekt once I reach Level 40

IGN: RayFf. ID: 9105329
    Level: 37
    Defense Team: Masuta, Bovus, Pontifex
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    HollandOrc wrote: »

*cough* epic *cough*

yeaahh... although i heard that his Epic wasn't too great either. still, i need to experience the Epic itself.

I was mostly referring to the epic giving him some decent stats once leveled up some.
  • abigails FURIOUS CHARGE is literally the same thing as RAGE STRIKE except it the first ability so a well runed abigail can reduce a 5000 HP Kozar into a grave stone.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Hilarious! Well done!
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne