tell me your thoughts on this team

so for most of my tower runs i use this combo
Furnace, Combustion is a must in tower
Dagrund, heals furnace and provides energy
Ekko, grants energy and CRIT UP plus that electric skin helps alot with Furnace FELL THE BURN
Indigo providing more energy and over all a well rounded hero plus her silence is also helpful.
THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• That's a terrible team. First off, there's hardly any damage output. Secondly, you get destroyed by fast heroes and AE heroes, which is... what?! 90% of tower? How does ekko even survive against a death blossom? And what do you do when taunt isn't up? Even if you don't die, this team will take an hour to clear the tower.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Context if very helpful here.
    What level are you? And this might be a great team based on what heroes you have but I suspect there are better choices in your roster.

Goblins can do some really good damage in the tower.
    My all fast team is cleaning up right now.
    Some folks like the undead.

At lower levels (which I am) I was rocking 2 casters, asterid and yasmin. I could do almost the entire tower with that team from levels 33-38
    2 casters where usually ponti and ignus but I would sub in therrand as needed on armored floors.

litespeed
  • edited January 25
    @spiffymcbang im not a fan of the goblins. they rely too much on CRIT and fire heres deny it same goes if hagrim astrid and grog gnog are present. they block their crit chances.
    @echonap
    my furnace has 7k plus HP and a 15% damage reduction
    EKko has about 6k HP and a 10% chance to life steal
    my indigo has 2k attack and a 25% dodge chance
    my dagrund has plus 10% damage 15% damage reduction and 19k skill
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • 4tom4tom Member
    If it works it works!

I used to use indigo, yoko, nubs, ekko (then I used undead, now I use very well runed rogue team).

If you get indigo up to 50% crit though you can just ditch ekko.

Also, have you tried stacking a ton of attack on Furnace? Might be able to one-hit whole rooms with enough attack on there.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • @4tom i have done that before but then he dies to quickly so i made him a literal tank.
    plus id rather not ditch ekko since he provides extra CRIT with ENERGISE plus shocking skin so with furnace taunt and elec skin combines with his FEEL THE BURN he can hit all targets many more times with his FIRED UP buff. the reason i dont ditch ekko is because my indigo doesnt always hit her target and if its a green target then theres no CRIT.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • What is your goal? To beat the tower without changing teams? To beat the tower as fast as possible? To auto the tower?

I'm not saying your team won't work. That is the classic turtle team for PVE. Tons of energy, very defensive. Furnace is always taunting and can never be hit for more then 20% at a time. Dagrund can heal him back to max every other turn if not sooner. However, buffs don't carry over between floors, and the damage output is very low. Therefore, there are much better teams available.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • A strong undead can auto run the tower on most days. Sometimes switch in shade, or if there is an OP MK you need a team change for that floor too.
    10328949?gid=

• @echonap yes the team isnt probable but it gets the job done
    @phontonx for strong as hell teams i go my usual route. Grog brambel Ponti and Zen
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • danacdanac Member
    I like Dagrund's mohawk. Ecco is cute. Furnace sounds funny. Indigo has a nice outfit.
  • @danac i agree
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!