Pyre Embers Shortage

I am ALWAYS short of Pyre Embers. I buy them in events. I raid every boss island that has them and still I run out.

When you look at the 'Raw Materials pack' they provide 10 each of Brimstone, Fresh Earth, Pure Frost, Pyre Embers, Ebony and Spring Water and I have the following amounts of each:-
Brimstone 259
Fresh Earth 350
Pure Frost 373
Pyre Embers 4
Ebony 578
Spring Water 321

I don't need to waste event tickets buying raw materials, just Pyre Bloody Embers!

Please sort it out. Either allow for the forging of one material from another or reduce the number of recipes that use Pyre Embers.

I presume you have other things to worry about right now... but when you get time....

Comments

• ZuddZudd Member
    Agreed!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I wish you could buy them with Aether. There is nothing else to buy except 8 raid tickets a day.
  • Or buy them with Tower pts. Anything.
  • I have 999 of multiple mats, and single digits of pyre embers. If there was a trade portal, I'd buy them for 100k gold each.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • I second the purchasable with Tower Points!
  • The problem is you're assuming they didn't set it up this way on purpose. Sure seems to me like it's an intended bottleneck to make you choose between leveling epics and crafting runes. Artificial progress slower.
  • I assume that is exactly what they are doing
  • echonap wrote: »
    I have 999 of multiple mats, and single digits of pyre embers. If there was a trade portal, I'd buy them for 100k gold each.

Only problem with that @echonap is i would be bidding 110k :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • I've recently run into this issue myself. Am I crazy, or do they drop more often in challenge mode than boss mode, making boss mode completely pointless?
  • The only purpose of boss mode is to beat it once for the gems and three star it if you want to finish the quest line. And I suppose if you need greater shards/binders. But once you can auto run boss island, they become another useless resource.
  • The boss mode quest line is a joke. :( omg shards and binders. Like we aren't already making a pile of them with the junk runes we are salvaging.