Veni Vidi Vici [Top1] - Anonymous [Top1] - Strategy Gods [9k]

edited January 25 in The Guild Hall
5sp6fcwukqkg.jpg
q70uswereo1q.jpg

Comments

• Very nicely put together.
  • Thanks @Idimustari

We are recruiting to all our guilds. For more information, scroll up to top.

• With two guilds on track for 1st place this week, the VAS family can offer the very best in rewards!

If you aren't quite ready for 210 crowns a week, why not join our 9k or 6k crowns/week guilds, and benefit from a free heroic summon while you level up!
    RobSnow
  • edited February 1
    You can contact RobSnow84 too on LINE ;)

• We're always looking for excellent players.
    RobSnow
  • RobSnowRobSnow Member
    edited February 6
    We finished 1st again, 10,500 crowns, everyone getting 210 crowns each. Please apply :-)
    RobSnow
  • edited February 6
    Reimforcements have been brought in for this week.

Join us next week

rci0yed5q72l.png
    pnqm70hg2f4c.jpg
    2npcgpps8en7.jpg

• I am interested in your guild.
    210 crowns per week (have not missed since level 31
    121601 roster power

I think your middle guild might be a good fit?

Line app - litespeed(EST) - display name
    Line ID - mark stievater

Next monday would be a good with me. Let me know your thoughts.
    litespeed
  • edited February 12
    Sunday is here! It is time Push those points
    Post edited by CaptainBarbosa on

• This week we decided to do the best we could in GG without preparation or member rotations. We did surprisingly well and after our recent member rotation we are now set at preparing for GG8. #5 here we come.

j73i079jvmoq.jpg

We have now managed to become two #1 guilds and a stable 9.8K guild

Anonymous which currently requires crown perfection and a minimum of ( the best non-ranked GG rewards requirements / 50 ) in guild points
    Veni Vidi Vici which now requires crown perfection and a minimum of ( the best non-ranked GG rewards requirements / 50 ) x 2,33 in guild points
    Strategy of Gods which now requires a minimum of 180 crowns

We also have guild(s) for the semi-active at 120 crowns a week.

Join us on Monday, contact CaptainBarbosaDB on LINE.

• Join our 9k guild today. 2 open spots (Scroll up to find out more about the guild, or click the link below
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/53116/veni-vidi-vici-top1-anonymous-top1-strategy-gods-9k

• edited February 27
    We have removed the individual who caused us to Fall short in Anonymous. Like everyone before him replacements are found 1 week in advance. Contact me on LINE. For guild requirements, scroll up.

dp0rwsqfaeyj.jpg
    29dnyzbd9zdm.png

• To clarify the above:

Veni Vidi Vici 1st - 10,500
    Anonymous 2nd - 10,490

Both guilds always aim for 1st.

Our next guild is Strategy Gods, which is aiming for the 10k rewards.
    RobSnow
  • We are looking for players who are able to do 60 crowns by early Monday or 210 by late Saturday CST. Something all players from GMT-10 to GMT-8 and GMT+8 to GMT+12.

Both our Top guilds are 10,5k a week guilds, while our 3rd team provides a home to those who randomly achieve between 180-210 crowns a week. To join our top guilds we require track history of consistency. Players who don't have a track history (https://pacific-hollows-2522.herokuapp.com/player/4964059?gid=10081) are welcome to join on a trial basis.

Join us on one of the upcoming resets, if you too believe a stable top rank makes things a bit more fun.

• edited March 6
    A new week has begun. We are still looking for players of all abilities! Go to top of page 1 to see guild requirements and apply to join next reset. Last weeks performance below.

Great job V - A - S!

3girit304rcq.jpg
    e3tunom9y330.jpg

• RobSnowRobSnow Member
    edited April 2
    Please contact keziidb / nana1000 / robsnow84 on LINE to apply to any of our guilds.

VVV - 1st, 240 crowns min., must be able to to whatever it takes to achieve top 5 in next Guild Games.

Anonymous - 1st, 240 crowns min., 60k+ guild games points.

Strategy Gods - 1st, 210 crowns min.

Synergetic - 9k rewards, 180 crowns min.
    n0cdaeoma7dh.jpg

6v5yeiguqarf.jpg
    Post edited by RobSnow on
    RobSnow
  • RobSnowRobSnow Member
    Please apply to join our waiting list. Spaces are understandably rare.
    RobSnow
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited April 2
    @RobSnow I received an invite to VVV (not sure why but I'll take it lol) but I do not have line. Was this a mistake and should I ignore the invite?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • RobSnowRobSnow Member
    farfella wrote: »
    @RobSnow I received an invite to VVV (not sure why but I'll take it lol) but I do not have line. Was this a mistake and should I ignore the invite?

Hey Farfella, I don't see an invite to you being sent, but yes, it must have been an error if it was from us!
    RobSnow
  • farfellafarfella Member
    darn it lol!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • V|A|S is recruiting!

As previously mentioned, we are a family of four friendly guilds. We welcome all types of players, from casual to highly competitive. Are you looking for a relaxed guild? Synergetic might be for you. Do you want to hit that sweet 10.5k spot? Anonymous and Strategy Gods are great choices. Are you aiming for top rewards and do you intend to go all out during GG? Come join us in Veni Vidi Vici.

If you're interested or would simply like to have more information, please feel free to contact us on LINE.

VVV: keziidb or lyraviolet
    Anon: Nana1000 or keziidb
    SG and Syn: sirjuicedb or Nana1000

• Happy Birtday Veni Vidi Vici! 1yr old :-) 40+ #1s 49 weeks in a row Top10

Would you like to be part of a top5 Guild Games guild?

Contact us today

VVV: keziidb or lyraviolet
    Anon: Nana1000 or keziidb
    SG and Syn: sirjuicedb or Nana1000

• V|A|S is always recruiting!

No matter what level of competition you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you want to be part of a friendly high-performing guild family who puts an emphasis on team work!

Contact me on LINE for more info or to apply: lyraviolet