Beta Testers

@Joveth / @Joel

I think you guys should have daily players beta test these releases before they go live. Majority of issues that we have seen would have been avoided. Joveth i know in the past you said you beta test new updates, however i feel you guys may only have handful of people beta testing when you should have 50-100 at a minimum.

Let us help you guys work out these silly mistakes before massive updates are released.

The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
KuK1uXt.png

Comments

• idk - I think the player community really enjoys paying to test this mess...
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • 100% agree with @Drocas I would gladly sign up to help with their beta testing.
    I think most of the problems with this update is the lack of testing it with a large group.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • RawNES wrote: »
    We are the beta testers. This game isn't even 1.0 yet.

hahaha this made my day.
  • RawNES wrote: »
    We are the beta testers. This game isn't even 1.0 yet.
    The "Pre-seasons" are basically involuntary beta-tests
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • @RawNES was being serious, next time we get a "dugeon boss just got better!" Announcement pay attention to the version lol
  • @epicredcard so true
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited January 2017
    Couldn't agree with this more. It's one thing when the matchmaking system and other complex pieces need work. That's hard to simulate ahead of time. But it feels like every second or third event has some version of "quests don't show up" or "rewards never received" or "counter doesn't work" or "clock/timer is wrong".

That's pretty damning evidence that they aren't doing any real testing. A single employee with 10 minutes of time and an independent device would find that stuff. I get the feeling that they run things in their own test environment, and it works, so they call it good and send it out to us without ever checking on an outside system.
  • @HaxusBloodbane that is an awesome picture. do you have any more old school pics?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @HaxusBloodbane Who's that blue Willow wannabe? She lucks dumb and I hope they never add her to the game ;)
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Renly wrote: »
    @HaxusBloodbane Who's that blue Willow wannabe? She lucks dumb and I hope they never add her to the game ;)

qg9awncv8a18.jpg
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @HaxusBloodbane How did you get Haxess Bloodbanner?

4db4pywq8e9s.png

Why do you think it's named Haxus Bloodbanner
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly