Hero Spotlight: Bauble the Flying Construct

Comments

• I love the Volatile Components trait. It turns him into a BOMB,especially in pvp. I have him equipped with as many runes that add to his hit points as possible. In his first pvp match, Matsuta Kira attacked my team and killed himself when he killed Bauble, because of this trait. I almost wet my pants laughing.
  • what happends to ekko his promise is completely gone
  • Wow, so many post aren't really about him...

@Joel @Joveth great job on the video overview of his abilities, keep those coming!
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • RawNES wrote: »
    Clash of the Titans anyone?
    Yes ... this is very very clearly a shout out to Clash of the Titans. That was obvious when I saw it. And nice to have a true support hero ... fragile but cool. I do wish he had some type of auto-run ability (that he would choose to heal a construct on auto-run if they were under 50% instead of attacking with their basic attack). I auto run a lot of dungeons and unfortunately ... his fun ability only works if you are pressing buttons. But I do very much like him.

GalakSS
  • @Joveth can you guys have made his animations any slower? Come on! Put him, Aria and Zomm (he takes a good minute to stand up I swear) on a team and you can autorun a dungeon in 20 minutes!
  • Aria's animations are the worst. They don't even look good and it takes forever for her to do anything.
  • @GalakSS I have auto run with him a few times and he seems to do nothing but target allies for me! Which I actually like!
  • @shiggity80 that's how I read and inturprited it too but it dosent seem that is the case.

I had a really stout shade hit me yesterday after he had lost about 3k health...the shade damage actually never appeared...in pvp my health should be around 9.5k but I only did 6200 damage back to shade
  • @GalakSS I have auto run with him a few times and he seems to do nothing but target allies for me! Which I actually like!

I am seeing him use random targets (sometimes an ally, sometimes an enemy) if I run on auto the entire dungeon. If I set a target in the first room (e.g., target an ally), he continues the same targeting (always an ally) the rest of the dungeon. Haven't run enough dungeons, though, to know if this continuing-the-same-targeting thing is just a fluke.
  • EtoyepEtoyep Member
    edited January 27
    Is the taunt immunity intentional? If so hes missing the icon from his stat card.
    Edit: Only on his basic attack so must be special for that ability?
    Post edited by Etoyep on
  • So far I've found Bauble's basic does the following for allies:

Furnace - Heals
    Alexandros - Heals
    Astrid - + Defense
    Therand - +1 energy
    Valkin - + Attack
    Auggie - + Crit & + Skill
    Ponti - + 1 energy
    Zomm - + Attack
    Yorick - + Attack
    Hansuke - + Attack
    Bramble - + Defense
    Squinch - + Attack
    Nubs - + Crit & + Skill

I'll add more later when I get some time to run dungeons.
  • @gristnam For constructs it heals, tanks boost defense, casters get energy, healers get crit and skill and others get attack (taken from the fb page)
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
  • Ah, cool. Thanks! Never saw the video.
  • to me it's a metal winged bird/Sprite hybrid
    Name HEREO YES ITS ME I FORGOT MY PASSWORD SO I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT
  • was shade movet to the heroic portlal cause ive seen some threads talking abou tit or someone mentioned it.
    am i reading the sources correctly or im i having false hope?
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0LL Ju5T hAVe TO J01nt tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
  • was shade movet to the heroic portlal cause ive seen some threads talking abou tit or someone mentioned it.
    am i reading the sources correctly or im i having false hope?

I'm just guessing, but false hope
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • @Sparkle_Starley well seeing how im still not abel to take my phone out where i am currently situated i cant check.
    (im on a chrombook dell. btw)
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • gristnam wrote: »
    So far I've found Bauble's basic does the following for allies:

Furnace - Heals
    Alexandros - Heals
    Astrid - + Defense
    Therand - +1 energy
    Valkin - + Attack
    Ponti - + 1 energy
    Zomm - + Attack
    Yorick - + Attack
    Hansuke - + Attack
    Bramble - + Defense
    Squinch - + Attack
    Nubs - + Crit & + Skill

I have never heard of a few of these heroes (cause I haven't played in a while) please tell me who nubs ponti auggie valk in maybe zomm maybe yorick hansuke therand Astrid maybe and when was a furnace added
  • hereo1 wrote: »
    gristnam wrote: »
    So far I've found Bauble's basic does the following for allies:

Furnace - Heals
    Alexandros - Heals
    Astrid - + Defense
    Therand - +1 energy
    Valkin - + Attack
    Ponti - + 1 energy
    Zomm - + Attack
    Yorick - + Attack
    Hansuke - + Attack
    Bramble - + Defense
    Squinch - + Attack
    Nubs - + Crit & + Skill

I have never heard of a few of these heroes (cause I haven't played in a while) please tell me who nubs ponti auggie valk in maybe zomm maybe yorick hansuke therand Astrid maybe and when was a furnace added

http://dungeonboss.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Boss_Wiki
  • edited January 27
    @shiggity80 all those heros starting from hansuke, valkin, furnace and astrid were all added last year.
    everyone else was part of the game when it started.but i think zomm is LORD ZOMM and i think he was the the first hero added when the game came out in september 2015 he was added i believe th week of halloween that year. ponit is PONTIFEX MORTIS
    agguie is aggustus. he awas added at the end of 2015 or begging of 2016

come on veterans use the heroes full names when theres noobies around. its a pain to tell them their actually name.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • @shiggity80 all those heros starting from hansuke, valkin, furnace and astrid were all added last year.
    everyone else was part of the game when it started.but i think zomm is LORD ZOMM and i think he was the the first hero added when the game came out in september 2015 he was added i believe th week of halloween that year. ponit is PONTIFEX MORTIS

come on veterans use the heroes full names when theres noobies around. its a pain to tell them their actually name.

Thanks. But uh, I already knew that :D (been playing since August 2015)

Unless you meant to type that out to hereo1???
  • Watched bauble buff astrid and reduce all damage he took to ZERO while he was frozen and hit by multiple water characters. So, I can't try to focus damage a furnace team cuz of all the stacking passives, and I can't win a war of attrition since your new hero casts multiple damage dealing status effects on my team every other turn.
  • @shiggity80 i did sorry me bd here take this stupid image as compensation. lliz9x31pcgb.jpg
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • Seems like they've come out with the cutest counter to the speed of light/zen kozar team possible
  • Regarding Volatile Chems, I can understand it being triggered by a physical attack but ranged attackers should only receive half damage or even none at all.
  • @shiggity80 all those heros starting from hansuke, valkin, furnace and astrid were all added last year.

I played this game in beta (beta is before the reset right?)
    @shiggity80 all those heros starting from hansuke, valkin, furnace and astrid were all added last year.

what was beta like, I'm dying to know
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict

what was beta like, I'm dying to know

It was like getting the same hero over and over again
    And being terrible at dungeon boss
    And getting diffrent types of the same hero
    and merging heroes
    And getting killed by a ninja a lot
    And having either Selene the blue wizard willow the archer now swift or rogar stonecrusher cuz I don't remember his last name in beta as a starter hero
    And it was like getting my favourite hero who is not in the new version of dungeon :(
    His name was thundra dwarf and then thundra dwarf warrior but I didn't get to thundra dwarf cheif I think
    This is very off topic you could have just messaged me
  • @hereo1 im just saying in general
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!