Rune question

When I craft an, I don't know say, lesser attack rune, and I tune it, it says it has improved, greater, and finally legendary power. Does this mean it is equivalent to a legendary rune, or just legendary for a lesser rune?
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!

Comments

• It's still a lesser rune, but a legendary one.

The major distinctions are levels are Lesser, Improved, Greater and Superior. Within those groups you have at the top heroic and legendary, which can be raised to level 30.

• farfella wrote: »
    When I craft an, I don't know say, lesser attack rune, and I tune it, it says it has improved, greater, and finally legendary power. Does this mean it is equivalent to a legendary rune, or just legendary for a lesser rune?

You're mixing up terms/attributes of runes.

Lesser runes are part of the "Tier" attribute of runes. You have lesser, improved, greater, and superior tiered runes. Within each rune, you have a "rarity", uncommon, common, rare, heroic, and legendary.

If you craft a lesser rune, it will always be a lesser rune no matter the number of tunes or upgrades you get from those tunes. However, your lesser rune could potentially be upgraded to a legendary lesser rune.

Hope that helps.
  • Thanks guys. Darn it though. I was hoping I could just spend gems instead of farming materials.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!