[Updated 2/9/17] The Great Guild Games Are Here! New Rewards & Features!

Comments

• BrianSMBrianSM Member
    edited February 6
    Never mind... tickets not guild points...
  • So we have 4 paths: **** PvP quest, More **** PvP quest, Salvage runes, scavenger hunt. And scavenger hunt starts with a maximum of thoughtlessness. The second scavenger quest is even more **** PvP. I dont even.
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm surprised noone has commented on the rewards? I'm not alone in thinking they are garbage tier correct? I was expecting Shade/GG tokens with some top tier runes to boot. These rewards for most top guilds are worth a small pile of aether and tokens equivalent to what you could buy in the honor shop from 1-2 days of pvp.

Yep, I noticed that too. The difference in First place and a Participation Award is 20 Bauble Tokens, which equates to less than 10K Honor in the Honor Shop.
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• So if you are not in a guild, and can't collect 30 crowns for the first quest then you can't participate? Is that correct @joveth @ Joel!
  • And those pvp quests. Ugh. Back to jabber defenses guys.
  • DeetrDeetr Member
    I feel like we're being trolled by having the first quest be 30 crowns. I could see that being a later quest to kinda halt things, but pumping the brakes RIGHT OFF THE BAT is pretty crappy. You're not winning me over right now, DB.

The PVP quest with bad heroes is bad enough, but this is really putting a sour taste in my mouth.
  • diabolic wrote: »
    So if you are not in a guild, and can't collect 30 crowns for the first quest then you can't participate? Is that correct @joveth @ Joel!

uhhh - it is called "GUILD" games :)

6VJWHxq.gif
  • If you are not in a guild you can't complete for GUILD Games anyhow
  • <humor mode on> ....guess i gotta go back to 1 man defense to drop enough to win a couple pvp raids...probably still get stomped by a level 23 team with superior runes
  • echonap wrote: »
    30 crowns to start the main quest line? No rollover for repeatables? Win pvp with half a team?

I'm wondering if this game has jumped the shark

Let's not forget that the last 2 weeks while the game has gone to crap we get nothing but silence on here. After over 400 days I'm close to being done.
  • DeetrDeetr Member
    Zombi wrote: »
    Ignore - Sean just pointed out it's not a bug and is clarified in the text above

Look at Zombi getting all "first name basis" with the community managers. Haha!
  • echonap wrote: »
    30 crowns to start the main quest line? No rollover for repeatables? Win pvp with half a team?

I'm wondering if this game has jumped the shark

It is quite sad to be honest. I remember when I first downloaded the game back in Sept 2015, I thought it was a breath of fresh air as far as F2P games go. There were so many things to do as a new player, progress, grinding, completionist things, etc. Even the way they offered resources like gems were somewhat generous. Stamina would overflow if you earned more (most games I see would cause you to lose your extra stam if you hit the cap).

But now, this has been the worst update/feature they've come out with and continue to act all innocent with their "oh we want your feedback" BS. We give them PLENTY of feedback yet the continue to make some of the dumbest decisions. It's like they think their player base is stupid. We can see right through their lies.
  • AgonAgon Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »
    It's like they think their player base is stupid. We can see right through their lies.

Except here we all are, still playing
  • Can't wait to meet Jerry!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Agon wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »
    It's like they think their player base is stupid. We can see right through their lies.

Except here we all are, still playing

Yeah for now. Remember after the portal nerf. These boards where filled. Last weeks disaterous pvp season 2 thread is barely over 2 pages after a week. Silence on both ends is telling
  • @shiggity80
    Nope, I stopped reading after @Joveth spelled Level Capped incorrectly.
  • ODPODP Member
    Whaaaa, my goodness the tears in this thread..