I apologize if I am repeating other bug reports; I couldn't seem to find these mentioned anywhere.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 - SM-G935V - hardware version REV0.7
OS: Android 6.0.1
DB Version: 0.5.7342
- Pop-up notifications show up only once after booting up the game (quest completion, hero token progress when token collected, etc).
- Game must be exited and restarted to claim daily reward.
- Heroes sometimes appear to be alive (upright) after they have been killed.
- Apparent memory leak - load time between screens gradually increases over several hours until the app finally crashes and must be restarted.
- Quick loot does not gray out level selectors on XP Island or Gold Island - Re-selecting level produces "Daily play limit reached!" message, but level looks like it is still playable after backing out of quick-loot screens. Closing and re-opening the island displays properly grayed-out levels.
- Counter on "Mail" icon doesn't always reflect number of messages - when inaccurate, it is always less than the actual number of messages.
- Friend invites don't always work - clicking "Accept" will make the message go away, but the user is not added to friend list. Re-opening mail shows that the invite is still there. Only way to get it to go away is to delete the invite.
- Device back button does not back out of some screens:
- PVP > Treasure Chest
- PVP > Raid > Select Opponent
- PVP > Raid > Select Opponent > Scout
- PVP Victory/Defeat screen (would expect to exit dungeon)