Bugs: Android version

I apologize if I am repeating other bug reports; I couldn't seem to find these mentioned anywhere.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 - SM-G935V - hardware version REV0.7
DB Version: 0.5.7342
  • Pop-up notifications show up only once after booting up the game (quest completion, hero token progress when token collected, etc).
  • Game must be exited and restarted to claim daily reward.
  • Heroes sometimes appear to be alive (upright) after they have been killed.
  • Apparent memory leak - load time between screens gradually increases over several hours until the app finally crashes and must be restarted.
  • Quick loot does not gray out level selectors on XP Island or Gold Island - Re-selecting level produces "Daily play limit reached!" message, but level looks like it is still playable after backing out of quick-loot screens. Closing and re-opening the island displays properly grayed-out levels.
  • Counter on "Mail" icon doesn't always reflect number of messages - when inaccurate, it is always less than the actual number of messages.
  • Friend invites don't always work - clicking "Accept" will make the message go away, but the user is not added to friend list. Re-opening mail shows that the invite is still there. Only way to get it to go away is to delete the invite.
  • Device back button does not back out of some screens:
    • PVP > Treasure Chest
    • PVP > Raid > Select Opponent
    • PVP > Raid > Select Opponent > Scout
    • PVP Victory/Defeat screen (would expect to exit dungeon)

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @turner3d, we're aware of these issues, but appreciate your help and the detail you've included in your post. You never know when you'll find something we haven't. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It's been over 2 months and not a single one of these issues has been addressed. Are you sure that the dev team is aware of all of these?