Zombi - Tower of Pwnage - Autorun Team

If the amount of effort you need to put into the TOWER OF PWNGAGE makes you sad, then look no further for the cure!

Yasmin, Shade, Zomm, and Brom autorun it all the way to the top with ease. I use this as my staple tower team now, hopefully it'll be of use to some of you too.

Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
Level Capped Spotlight
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
"im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n

Comments

• Awesome setup. Might have to manually intervene if you get a strong Aria -- otherwise they might try to keep pounding on her and have her dodge instead finishing off the other heroes first.
  • I've gone with a Shade/Zen/Kobal/Emily team. I occasionally swap out my Zen, but this crew usually mops up without hardly even taking damage.
  • @Zombi another great video. quick question for ya: which team would you recommend to develop first in terms of PVE, the undead team or the beast team? I only have the resources for either one at the moment, and having to watch your beast team auto runs lately I now am unsure which to go first, it used to be the undead no brainer.
  • ZombiZombi Member
    I'd say the undead for sure - unless runed powerfully, the beasts can be very wobbly, whereas it's easy to make a competent Undead team that'll see you through all sorts of dungeons in PVE.
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• Great video....now if only I could get shade tokens. Am I the only one in the entire DB world without an unlocked Shade? :)
  • ZombiZombi Member
    even my level 48 alt has him :D
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• Awesome work as always @Zombi. When you go to make another vid, you think you can use a synergetic setup using Lupina (With her new Epic) Julius, Pignius Maximus & Grog-Gnog?

I foresaw this idea where the Large & in charge passive combines well with lupina's new "Pack Leader" passive, Julius's "Pack Rampage" Passive & Pignius Maximus's "Hog Wild" passive would make for a fearsome combo & since Lupina's epic causes beast allies to attack 1 random opponent, the "hog wild" passive may work in unison with the Epic attack.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Thanks!

I'll definitely be messing about with Lupina teams when this GG is over...
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• RexobRexob Member
    edited February 15
    Will this work for players under 60? I realize I might have to do it manually, but it would be a huge improvement over planning my teams, turns, etc.
    IGN: N00BST4R
  • Possibly. One key thing that keeps this team going is Yasmin's epic. But when doing it manual, you have 5 healing options available from the heroes which make it highly likely you'll be fine:

Yasmin: Team Mend - Cure Wounds II - Aegis Bandage
    Lord Zomm: Taste for Brains (undead only though)
    Brom: Team Leech

Give it a try. Good luck!
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• This worked fairly well for me, but MK & Ponti really hurt; otherwise pretty solid.
    IGN: N00BST4R