Weirdest Dungeon Boss Glitch

CitroncactusCitroncactus Member
edited February 10 in Main Campaign Discussion
Today I had the strangest glitch ever on Dungeon Boss. Instead of the town the screen was just all pink, and there was a pink square below all the heroes on my collection. Also, there was a green diamond over hero areas that I had already upgraded. Does anyone know what this is about? I don't actually have a screen shot, but this is the color that the whole town background was.

fo6zywmcn1eq.jpg

Comments

• Without the actual screenshot, there is nothing they can do. Your color may be a little off.
  • I've had the same too. Was kinda funny.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Without the actual screenshot, there is nothing they can do. Your color may be a little off.

Good point, but this was pretty much it. Also, it was after I lost in a dungeon. I tapped on an enemy, and then it would not exit me. (It was creon's ice on challenge mode) then i did retreat, and there it was.
  • AnitaPitaAnitaPita Member
    edited February 13
    I've had a similar situation happen several times. Once, I was in a dungeon and some how parts of the background (the rocks, the floor) turned that pink color. I've also been in PvP and had dead opponents turn that color. When it happened to me, it was always only part of the screen, never the entire screen. But, it was exactly that color.
  • AnitaPita wrote: »
    I've had a similar situation happen several times. Once, I was in a dungeon and some how parts of the background (the rocks, the floor) turned that pink color. I've also been in PvP and had dead opponents turn that color. When it happened to me, it was always only part of the screen, never the entire screen. But, it was exactly that color.

Yeah, it's soooo weird.