Fun and interactive gameplay

4wp9fyk9lxc4.png

Doesn't get any more unique than this!
A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure

Comments

• You know this really doesn't have anything to do with "fun and interactive gameplay". I mean I don't think any of those guys are going to frothing beserker you down from 30 to 0, or freeze your board for 10 turns before fireballing you to death.

You should probably check your terminology my friend.
  • You know this really doesn't have anything to do with "fun and interactive gameplay". I mean I don't think any of those guys are going to frothing beserker you down from 30 to 0, or freeze your board for 10 turns before fireballing you to death.

You should probably check your terminology my friend.

Man, it's just a fun post just I dunno... ''marvel' at this picture's glory!

A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
  • My post was more meant to make any hearthstone players in the crowd have a chuckle. I assumed that's where you got the term from as it's essentially a meme at this point in the hearthstone community.
  • My post was more meant to make any hearthstone players in the crowd have a chuckle. I assumed that's where you got the term from as it's essentially a meme at this point in the hearthstone community.

i had a chuckle :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Ohhh I get it now! I haven't played hearthstone in a while man... sorry