Anyone else get a ridiculous tower today?

After an irritating start to PVE and PVP today, I decided to get my tower out of the way, only to notice that 6 out of the 12 floors (not including Lord Chromus) were full of level 70's! Previously, I would see maybe 1 or 2, but now 6?!?! What is going on?

Comments

• Yes, mine looks much more challenging today. It will take me a few extra minutes to complete.
  • 18 instead of 15 minutes. Where will you find the time? ;)
  • i am level 58, i have level 65, level 66, 67, 68 and a full group of level 69 opponents. Hope this is not going to hurt as much as it suggests.
  • mm. One time I got a hard tower too. I did not however, make a whole thread about it.
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • farfella wrote: »
    mm. One time I got a hard tower too. I did not however, make a whole thread about it.

well i hope you learned your lesson, next time make a thread about it
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    farfella wrote: »
    mm. One time I got a hard tower too. I did not however, make a whole thread about it.

well i hope you learned your lesson, next time make a thread about it

Yes, more important than the matchmaking anyway.

• @farfella ,does this thread hurt your feelings ??
  • Yes. Yes it does.
  • There was a confluence of events that prompted this thread. I've had towers that were harder sometimes, but this one was significantly different than any I had seen before. Didn't mean I couldn't run it, I just wanted to know if there was a overall change, or I just happened to get the most difficult tower I've seen to date (by a wide margin) at random.
  • @Eej is this just a temporary bump in the road or did you decide to make the tower more difficult?

I'm level 62. My floors are full of level 70. First time I've seen this.
  • If i had to guess,, in adjusting matchmaking it has had an effect on the tower...i noticed the same thing being reported here. My tower was significantly harder
  • Yup something now wrong with the tower. Level 62 here, tower is all 70's after just opening it. Just another broken piece of the game.
  • Tower is broken. I'm level 43. First few floors are lvl 14 or so, then it ramps up to 70. Neither one seems right.
  • GrotGrot Member
    Same here. I'm lvl 67, I have few 6 star heroes and the tower is full of 6 star heroes, all at lvl 70. Nice challenge ! Yesterday I didn't have a single lvl 70 in the tower
  • well i thought mine was alot harder, but in fact it was easier and faster. just 1 MK and far fewer fast heroes in general meant i didnt have to keep sending in cannon fodder first.
  • I used this opportunity to complete the dumbest achievement, complete the tower with one hero left alive. It takes a long time to kill off all those heroes. Yea, I did it.
  • elektrolurchelektrolurch Member
    edited February 17
    Darious81 wrote: »
    After an irritating start to PVE and PVP today, I decided to get my tower out of the way, only to notice that 6 out of the 12 floors (not including Lord Chromus) were full of level 70's! Previously, I would see maybe 1 or 2, but now 6?!?! What is going on?

Same here. Teams 4-11 are all L 70 and ridiculous hard. I am L 64. Did tower every day this year and never had such a level discrepance. One or two teams with level difference 5 is okay but today something is off. Devs, could you please take a look into this ?
  • Same Probleme here.
    Im lvl 57 and the Tower is full of 6* lvl 70 Guys... that Cant be right!
  • I'm more annoyed at the fact for the last 3 days in a row at least 6 of the 11 floors have had MK in them

Makes my Undead pretty useless until I get to level 12 and autorun that joke of a boss
  • still no answer why they changed the tower?
  • It wasn't intentional. Changes in matchmaking algorithms caused the tower to be filled with inappropriately leveled teams.
  • People moan that the tower is too easy but moan when it gets slightly harder...
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    It wasn't intentional. Changes in matchmaking algorithms caused the tower to be filled with inappropriately leveled teams.
    bu.. but.. match making was fixed!..

>___>
    <___<
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • Every floor of my tower is full 70s today
  • Bannor57Bannor57 Member
    edited February 18

gd1j77r83was.png
    ag875eg7wyfr.png
    jz2ez0ynyvuz.png
    6vusjlmaybbo.png

• My tower is horrible every day lately. If they wanted to make the tower worthwhile, and fair, it should only include the same assortment of heroes that we have with no repeats. I don't have five MK's, how is it feasible I should find any enjoyment in going up against him that many times when he's 4-5 levels higher?