Hero Spotlight: Koros

2»

Comments

• I found a bug. Koros isn't doing 2x damage to all opponents with the magical passive. In XP Island, Koros didn't do 2x damage to Azzila the Abominable, and others who's hero version normally wouldn't have Magical. I could be wrong, maybe that's not the reason and its because they don't just have Magical, They have Magical II. Anyways, will this get fixed?

I noted this on one of the fire dungeons with Queen Mariel. She has magical passive but wasn't getting 2x dmg.
  • The Koros review is done and dusted! I'm quite amazed at how OP he is, and I'm sure he'll become the new PVP meta within the next few days (if he's not already tbh).

Remember share it if you like it!

Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • It's really not intelligible... They nerfed zen and Kozar because of their meta usage just to release a new meta hero!?
  • It's really not intelligible... They nerfed zen and Kozar because of their meta usage just to release a new meta hero!?

Don't worry, they'll release a hero to counter Koros, and then a hero to counter his counter, and then a hero to counter his counter counter, and so on...
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble

Don't worry, they'll release a hero to counter Koros, and then a hero to counter his counter, and then a hero to counter his counter counter, and so on...

That's all this game is. At this point, all players should realize that it's probably not their ultimate goal to have things balanced. Nerfing the current Meta, and then releasing a new meta generates far more revenue than keeping the game as is and balancing/fixing bugs.

HP boost countered all fast heroes on defense.
    Kai countered all fast heroes on attacking
    Zen countered everything, then Kozar took that even further.
    Shade countered Kai
    Bauble kind of countered Zen/Kozar
    Koros counters Shade
  • ** Koros counters: Damage reduction in Emily, Bob the Bird and his added dodge, shade and his shrouded buff, reptiles, all male heroes, all female heroes, himself on the other team.. the list goes on.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    ** Koros counters: Damage reduction in Emily, Bob the Bird and his added dodge, shade and his shrouded buff, reptiles, all male heroes, all female heroes, himself on the other team.. the list goes on.
    @Zombie8u huh? How would all male/female heroes counter Koros. Also, Koros removes buffs before his attack, so Shade's shrouded buff would be rendered useless. Same with Bauble's overclocked. Not seeing a lot of counter's to Koros.

Kai would be effective, however if Koros dies and is revived the Drenched debuff is removed. How would you defend against Koros, Emily, Leonidus, Furnace?
  • @MonkeyHunter

I had meant that Koros is the counter to all of those 'problems' we had before he was introduced.

And the counter to that situation is easy. Just silence their Koros (don't kill) and use your Koros to kill them all while targeting leo first. Easy as any new overpowered hero could be.
  • Koros allows more hero usage as defenders. I still use zen for his ability, and I have a more diverse offense. Koros didn't completely fix everything but he made the meta better and different then it was. I think he was brilliantly designed and paved a brighter path for future improvements. Sure he will have a counter, but that doesn't mean he will suck. Shade now has a counter but still remains awesome, I health kozar would be a cool defender now, kai is useful on defense again but not over powered as he was.
  • This hero is totally unbalanced and destroyed the meta. Every team now use him in pvp. It is really a bad idea to make caracters like that.
  • But making a new hero that destroys the current meta is what makes them money?

• The next hero will be a VIP hero who is fast and has a single target freeze, thus negating Koros all together. Wonder what will be after that...
  • I've discovered an awesome pvp team that works with Koros. since he has a passive that heals him via consume and purge effects kozar grog and malice are his healing buddies
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • @Tom664 for me that healing is litterly his lifeline
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Each day i only fight this char. Ten times worst than Zen- Kozar combo. Thank you Big Fish.
  • Lost my account but screw it. Koros was op. I just put bunch of attack tunes on him and he wrecked. Plus no more nature heros trying to kill my Igorock.
  • MartynsMartyns Member
    I'm really hating Koros. There's always a character whom I want to avoid, it was Kai awhile ago, it's been shade more than anything, it's currently Koros. Basically, if I fight a Koros team it has to be focused on suppressing him and killing him before he can do a purging fire. But then I'm running, Rocky, Willow, Lilly and erm, the new Dragon guy? Because I like em', not because they are a clever or strong team.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    That's how Patton made his decisions too. All the best generals do.
  • williamwilliam Member
    I have koros but it is hard for me to ascend him I can't find does special evo
2»