Koros Event Hunting Guide

HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Unlocking Koros and Maxing out tokens is important with questlines that only stay in queue for 24 hours. So here's a quick hunting guide

Koros Day 1:

Use Koros Stinging Strike 100 times
- How to perform this:
Run Indigo, Ekko, And Pignius. Have 3 Energy pots on standby. Keep spamming Ekko's Energy gaining ability to constantly power the ability. if Indigo Fails to crit continue to use energy potions on Koros. Worst case scenario you waste 20 energy potions and run 7 dungeons. Koros must be fully ascended to complete this quest.

Koros Day 2:

Just run phenol on every dungeon you see. Just Phenol. No one else. Just phenol.
Post edited by HaxusBloodbane on
Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
In game Level: 70
Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
I'm on Twitter regularly
2b2r3K.gif
[/center]

Comments

• philphil Member
    It is a really lame decision to have the first quest require full ascension. I bought Koros in part to be able to do these quests. I wish I'd seen that they're impossible (or I could run the daily dungeon 20 times) since don't have the evos for it.
  • BlothBloth Member
    edited February 16
    Uhm..... if it was mentioned that Koros could be unlocked by running quests. Then why do you need Kronos to complete his quests for tokens ? Help me understand the logic here?
  • So there is a Koros dungeon where you get to try him. I already got him in the portal and the Koros who appears is my Koros, unascended and level 35 (for now). Anyone know if you do this dungeon when you don't own Koros yet if he appears level 70 FA? If so they really should make it that was for all players whether they have Koros or not.
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Bloth wrote: »
    Uhm..... if it was mentioned that Koros could be unlocked by running quests. Then why do you need Kronos to complete his quests for tokens ? Help me understand the logic here?

It's day 1 so it's likely a hundred tokens are available during the event outside of Kuros usage.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • phil wrote: »
    It is a really lame decision to have the first quest require full ascension. I bought Koros in part to be able to do these quests. I wish I'd seen that they're impossible (or I could run the daily dungeon 20 times) since don't have the evos for it.

I agree, thats lame. However you can do this quest anyway; the Koros in the event dungeons is fully ascended :-)
    lythstihl wrote: »
    So there is a Koros dungeon where you get to try him. I already got him in the portal and the Koros who appears is my Koros, unascended and level 35 (for now). Anyone know if you do this dungeon when you don't own Koros yet if he appears level 70 FA? If so they really should make it that was for all players whether they have Koros or not.

Koros is made to be level 70 fully ascended no matter how he is on your roster, same goes for the other guys.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I suggest running babel using indy, ekko, koros, kobal assuming your kobal can clear the room
    Teal125
    rpger001 wrote: »
    I suggest running babel using indy, ekko, koros, kobal assuming your kobal can clear the room

That's five heroes...
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Bloth wrote: »

If you are persistent, you can do the quest running the demo dungeon. Just like Shade.
    KashHatton
  • Count again. ;)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I'm on stage 3/5. It is to do another 20. I imagine it is simply 100 actions in order to clear up the entire line.
  • i guess i should do it, but its...such....a....grind....
  • Ran "The Vault" with the Energizer Bunny team (recommended above) and it took no time to get 100 uses.
    KashHatton
  • But on 'Ro-mantical journey dungeon' (Koros dungeon where you can try him)

how could you set your hero's team? I cannot change the Femo/Phenol/Mangle (and Koros of course) team :(

• You can't. Bring 3 energy potions.
  • lythstihl wrote: »
    So there is a Koros dungeon where you get to try him. I already got him in the portal and the Koros who appears is my Koros, unascended and level 35 (for now). Anyone know if you do this dungeon when you don't own Koros yet if he appears level 70 FA? If so they really should make it that was for all players whether they have Koros or not.

Koros is made to be level 70 fully ascended no matter how he is on your roster, same goes for the other guys.

Well I didn't actually go into the dungeon but after I had gotten Koros but not upgraded him I went to the character choice page of the dungeon and the Koros displayed there was level 35 not level 70.
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited February 17
    ...my only wish is that I had 5 days for all the quests - Real Life is getting in the way this week for the grind, esp since my team isn't all FA yet..
  • So everyday we're getting more Koros quests? So hopefully at the end of the event we'll have enough tokens to summon him?

Well I didn't actually go into the dungeon but after I had gotten Koros but not upgraded him I went to the character choice page of the dungeon and the Koros displayed there was level 35 not level 70.

That occurred to me too. I had a level 18 Koros but in the dungeon he was level 70.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • rpger001 wrote: »
    I suggest running babel using indy, ekko, koros, kobal assuming your kobal can clear the room

That's five heroes...

umm what? that's 4
    Brazy wrote: »

That's five heroes...

umm what? that's 4

Oh whoops, that's babel mountain not Baubel.

I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • How much tokens does today drop??
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
    Redjdj wrote: »
    How much tokens does today drop??

Working on it!
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
    Brazy wrote: »

That's five heroes...

umm what? that's 4

See kids this is what happens when you become a moderator, you start skimming things.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited February 18
    Redjdj wrote: »
    How much tokens does today drop??
    @Redjdj 25 tokens for 450 poisons.

• I'd recommend Garden of Evil with only Phenyl. If you play it right you can get 450 poisons in 1 go.
  • Brazy wrote: »

That's five heroes...

umm what? that's 4

See kids this is what happens when you become a moderator, you start skimming things.

How much are you skimming off the top?

Is this why new kitty quest is only offering three tokens?
  • Day 3:
    Just run The Furnace on every dungeon you see. Just The Furnace. No one else. Just The Furnace.
  • Vamse wrote: »
    Day 3:
    Just run The Furnace on every dungeon you see. Just The Furnace. No one else. Just The Furnace.

Squinch with energy potions seem to be more reliable
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
  • I'd recommend Garden of Evil with only Phenyl. If you play it right you can get 450 poisons in 1 go.

LOL, sure, provided your Phenol can hit hard enough to get the Root low enough in health to generate his wall of thorns. Otherwise, it's a never ending battle where neither can kill the other, and you can't progress in the quest either. Can't call a friend either. Will try another level, lol