Koros Event Hunting Guide

2»

Comments

• I'd recommend Garden of Evil with only Phenyl. If you play it right you can get 450 poisons in 1 go.

LOL, sure, provided your Phenol can hit hard enough to get the Root low enough in health to generate his wall of thorns. Otherwise, it's a never ending battle where neither can kill the other, and you can't progress in the quest either. Can't call a friend either. Will try another level, lol

My Phenol is pretty weak with 4 1-2 star greater rare runes. I wouldn't consider him a heavy hitter.

ubiqgjp1al62.png
    qpylw5sqrq78.png

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited February 19
    You don't need to win a level to complete the quest. You could do all 450 for 7 stamina and then retreat and skip the XP and still collect the entire quest line.

And for today's quests, I'm just running around doing the gold token dungeons with Torchy Ember Bovus and the pig. Occasionally taunt with Pignius if Torchy's Epic doesn't trigger.

ETA: ahhhh, I understand what you're saying. You can never get to the wall of thorns. Time to add more ATK to your Phenol. Also, you can bring Yasmin along with you for a little extra support and then stop healing her once you get to the final screen.
  • Redjdj wrote: »
    Vamse wrote: »
    Day 3:
    Just run The Furnace on every dungeon you see. Just The Furnace. No one else. Just The Furnace.

Squinch with energy potions seem to be more reliable

Squinch is also pretty at burning enemies, but I prefer The Furnace when I run Sky temple. Maybe Squinch is better at other dungeons?
  • Vamse wrote: »
    Redjdj wrote: »
    Day 3:
    Just run The Furnace on every dungeon you see. Just The Furnace. No one else. Just The Furnace.

Squinch is also pretty at burning enemies, but I prefer The Furnace when I run Sky temple. Maybe Squinch is better at other dungeons?

It might just be me, but i don't find any of the goblins pretty.
  • danac wrote: »
    Redjdj wrote: »
    Day 3:

It might just be me, but i don't find any of the goblins pretty.

Dammit, pretty good.*
    :wink:
  • Best way to do it for Day 4?
  • Cassios wrote: »
    Best way to do it for Day 4?

I am sacrificing my ToP energy for today.

Run the Ro-Mantical dungeon (dungeon that features koros) and use koros' first ability in the first room and leave. You'll have to do this sixty times (estimated guess) for 5 energy each time for a total use of 300 energy.
    Life's a party. You're a boy.
  • Cassios wrote: »
    Best way to do it for Day 4?

Aurora Glade 20-2. Wait for green Emily to cast bulwark to whole team. Use viperia, tsume, or koros to purge whole team. I used zen, yoko, viperia and tsume.
  • ChamuelChamuel Member
    edited February 20
    17-5 "The Rune Temple" only with Tsume & Maleficia only kill one of them & then the rune masters buff each other.. The endboss sometimes cast bullwark of all so you can get 3 purges extra..

Works also good with kozar only.. So you can auto-run & have time to do other things..

I get 3 to 7 purges each round.. 7 energy per round
    Post edited by Chamuel on
2»