Game is fun but PVP is a joke. I'm done

Rant #4

have you noticed that everyone has all the same characters in PVP. it is virtually impossible to beat the constant 4 players. Kia, IGORK, GROG, and Pontifex. if you're lucky to even get one attack in (if they have ninja its all over already) if you have any players left when you get to finally attack, and if you kill Pontiff...he keeps reviving anyway, then keeps using his special attack. it's a joke. now I didn't have the benefit of getting these characters in the portal. i'm given what I'm given. to all new players before spending money on this game... only pick those four characters (if your lucky enough to get them) and if you're planning to play PVP.

if you use anybody else like me it's not even worth playing, it it's not even a fair fight. no matter who i use, i get one attack in for every 6 of theirs. I have spent $200 trying to get those characters and trying to build mine enough to compete. I give up. i'm asking the creators of this game to make it at least a fair fight.

The format in PVP is completely off characters are so unbalanced. some people have an absolute extreme advantage over others. to the players that do not get those characters Kia, IGORK, GROG or Pontif, as a random selection in Portal, this game is not even worth it. some players even use one character in PVP and they haven't lost at all. it's a joke. I have done everything i can. i have complained as much as I can. it should be one for one for one in battle. if you lose your character you should not lose your turn. it's a joke!! so I said good night im done

:)

Badaluca
Post edited by seanlucky on

Comments

• poor guy. He hasn't even been fighting good defenses. Igorok and Ponti usually mean its a free win :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • @Drocas Maybe not at level 70 but this guy is obviously a lot lower. He's probably sub 40 and just trying to make do with the few heroes he has. Being a low level f2p is probably a tough life right now. Especially if you've leveled quickly.
  • Yeah, I really can't imagine enjoying this game if you havn't been around since the start. The difference between players who have been here a long time and/or whales have such a huge advantage over everyone else, it's not even funny.
  • See you tomorrow.
  • I like pvp. I am alone.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Yeah, I really can't imagine enjoying this game if you havn't been around since the start. The difference between players who have been here a long time and/or whales have such a huge advantage over everyone else, it's not even funny.

no, i think it's funny.
  • PVP is a bit off, a semi-good offence against Masuta Kira (without Kai) would be zen, Julius, Pignius maximus & grog-gnog (in that order) grog-gongs massively high HP & ATK make him a force to be reckoned with, a couple of good runes on him & he can easily knock out Masuta in one Strike if he lands it.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • I've only been around for a couple months and sub 40 things are quite easy for a f2p. Not too many people who slow lvled before and even those you can often defeat with some thought.

At 60+ that changes though and I spend quite some gold refreshing. For pre-season 1&2 I managed after a while, but this 3rd season I have a really hard time. I keep getting offered 3 opponents with 4-5k up to 7-8k more rating than me no matter what I do.

Have so many people just given up on pvp that they haven't pvp'ed anymore since the reset or just odd matchmaking in Gladiator?
  • My best advice to you is not to take pvp so seriously. There are many other aspects of this game that are fun, e.g. holiday events, new hero releases, guild wars. Even the campaign mode, which offers challenges to level 70's with greater heroic runes. Once your rune game advances to legendaries and/or superiors, then pvp is all you have left. For now, just continue to make progress with your roster and pvp casually.
  • Reach max level and try to navigate your way into the easy leagues. Don't PvP casually, wait for pvp events and go to town and reap the benefits.

If you do however plan to PvP casually and intend to do well, then you'll have to spend a lot of cash on amazing runes and make sure they are placed well on heroes.. to make sure you are maximizing their affectiveness. Of course, all things in dungeon boss can be gained absolutely free at a very, very slow rate. But.. where's the fun in that?

Anywho, at lower levels I think it's much more balanced and fun. Ascensions and stars pull a lot more weight at lower levels than they do at lvl 70 PvP. All lvl 70 is who has the most superior/heroic 5* legendary runes.
  • I slow leveled since I believe february 2016, got some great stats, stars, and ascensions.. runes came out, my PvP sucked from then on.
    Now? Kozar has 5k attack, I have an FA Shade, greater runed MK, PvP reduction Emily, etc...

And it still sucks big time.
    I never, ever enjoy PvP. I do it for the crowns, nothing else.
    Also, I am matched with level 70s when I am only JUST out of Gladiator 1. What the actual heck, developers? XD Stop drinkin' on the job!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I like jokes. I expected to see one in this thread. I was sadly disappointed.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I like jokes. I expected to see one in this thread. I was sadly disappointed.

I don't want you to leave disappointed, so:

President Donald J. Trump.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I think you meant to post in the "Angry" thread.