It would be nice to know exactly when the Koros quests end...

Or am I missing a timer somewhere? I know you guys said 1 per day with some leftover time at the end of each day - but knowing exactly when would be nice.

Comments

• From the "Love Burns Brightly" post in this forum:

"We're starting things off strong with the "Next Top Hog" questline for the Pig Kahuna Pignius skin as well as several other fiery quests. The Pignius quest will be available until Friday, and the burning quests will be available until next Monday. We'll be adding more quests as the week goes on, so be sure to keep an eye on your quest log!"

So I would assume its either Sunday Night @ 11:59PM or Monday at 3PM. I'm guessing Monday 3PM CST.

I noticed there was no event time listed on the bottom of the event announcement.
  • I'm talking about the Koros Token quests - they have no timer and one expired overnight I just noticed.
  • Each quest lasts 24 hours. :)
  • Vamse wrote: »
    Each quest lasts 24 hours. :)

No, it does not.

Koros Day 1 was still active at 2330 last night PST - 34 hours after it started.

• They indicated well in advance to get things done in the space of a day. They're labeled "Day 1", "Day 2", etc. for heavens sakes.

They did indicate there would be some overlap but why are you taking chances if you actually want the tokens?
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • VamseVamse Member
    edited February 18
    0fqd4rjrj1p0.png
    Sockless wrote: »
    Vamse wrote: »
    Each quest lasts 24 hours. :)

No, it does not.

Koros Day 1 was still active at 2330 last night PST - 34 hours after it started.

Well, It is not my fault that the developers do not keep their own words. ;)
  • Quests always end soon.