Regarding Terms of Service and Bots

12346»

Comments

• Botters gonna bot
  • Are we all punched out on this now?
  • RainSong wrote: »
    Are we all punched out on this now?

Nah. Y'all are just taking turns. You're up. Go.

• Nah we have another 10 pages to go
  • B00gersugarB00gersugar Member
    edited February 27
    Aww <3 you too

But yeah I'm not going anywhere
  • Tom664 wrote: »
    But yeah I've not going anywhere

What does that even mean?

Simple Typo all fixed now
  • Disable emulators:( That would be a waste of my cash as I'm vip 5. If you do go down this path please make the game pc accessible through the windows store or something.
  • LoveChawp wrote: »
    my feedback would be to disallow emulators. Pokemon Go did it, and go rid of millions of cheaters. Yes, you can't have folks stream it on Twitch if you do that, but the twitch presence is negligible anyway, and it would be better for the overall health of the game.

You can actually stream DB without using an emulator. Not sure how everyone else set up their streams, but we using a card capture mechanism and play directly on a mobile device.
  • 2DorksTV wrote: »
    LoveChawp wrote: »
    my feedback would be to disallow emulators. Pokemon Go did it, and go rid of millions of cheaters. Yes, you can't have folks stream it on Twitch if you do that, but the twitch presence is negligible anyway, and it would be better for the overall health of the game.

You can actually stream DB without using an emulator. Not sure how everyone else set up their streams, but we using a card capture mechanism and play directly on a mobile device.

Yeah but it would make things like giveaways, etc. a bit more unwieldy.
  • 2DorksTV2DorksTV Member
    2DorksTV wrote: »

Yeah but it would make things like giveaways, etc. a bit more unwieldy.

From our end, it would have zero impact from a giveaway perspective or streaming perspective. I think @Starskream may be affected based on what I can surmise about his setup, but he can weigh in if he feels so inclined.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Cheating is a violation of terms and service, but that is a separate issue from botting. Please keep this thread on topic.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Seems like some are just mad that they were accused of wrong-doing so they start a smear campaign so they can feel better by qq'ing in almost every thread. Cats out of the bag so just let the devs do their thing. Maybe go outside and take a deep breath while your at it.
    SNARF!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are continuing to investigate this issue and consider it very serious, but are closing this thread to avoid further public accusations or derailments. If you have information regarding botting, please send a PM to @Eej or myself. We will gladly converse with you privately, and any information forwarded to us will be kept strictly confidential.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
12346»
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com