Ancient Evil! EVIL!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
8a930rq5lzkl.png

We're celebrating the recent updates to Cobressa, Viperia, and Krexx with our Ancient Evil event! We've got a variety of quests available for you and will be adding more later in the week.

The big quest right now is the "Phantom Dancer" questline. If you complete it before this time Friday, you'll get the Phantom Black Diamond skin (or some gems if you already have it). Please note that this questline will expire on Friday, but the other quests will remain.

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Phantom Black Diamond or Demon Queen Ella?

aa1nq2jhxqbv.png
  • *Sniff Sniff* I smell a new reptile, or Atleast something reptile related.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Nothing evil in my dungeons...I think you need to nerf Zen again so this evil can get in already!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Phantom Black Diamond or Demon Queen Ella?

Should be Black Diamond, we'll have that fixed soon. Ella wanted to hog the spotlight.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Joel Can you please post the questline for the BD skin?
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Renly wrote: »
    @Joel Can you please post the questline for the BD skin?

I know there will be:

Earn 500,000 gold.

Spend 400 stamina.

Use 20 friends.
  • So am i really the only person that does not have any event live in my game?
  • Wait, so for completing the quest line when you already have the skin its 1000 Gems (used to be 5 Heroic summons), man DB is getting stingy with the heroic summons, and then dropping the reward by 33%, Harsh! Unsure if it is worth it then. You can't earn Heroic summons anywhere now, is that right?
  • Wolfreich wrote: »
    Wait, so for completing the quest line when you already have the skin its 1000 Gems (used to be 5 Heroic summons), man DB is getting stingy with the heroic summons, and then dropping the reward by 33%, Harsh! Unsure if it is worth it then. You can't earn Heroic summons anywhere now, is that right?

My banner says 750 gems. Essentially half the value of what I previously received. It is kind of disappointing that reward value is being slashed across the board.
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited February 21
    a16c60dh6jrd.png

e887lxy1ufr8.png

Not so quick @Wolfreich! Gem pay out further diminished between event splash screens from 1000 to 750... :|
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• KangKang Member
    edited February 21
    Please fix the gem awards for the skin quest: 5 heroic summons = 1350 gems, it is the pareto optimal choice.

• okay live now...

And from 5 free summons to 750 gems...DB...tut tut...you are going to drive players away with the reward creep...Guild Games was terribly rewarded and now this...sigh
  • Once bitten twice shy!
  • Come on BD, at least 1100 gem, like weekly guild reward!!!
  • @Eej @Joel why another reduction in rewards? Change back to 1000 please. 350 loss in gems is better than 600 loss in gems.
  • @Joel I finished the 1/18 quest (win 2 pvp raids) and was almost done with the 2/18 quest (250 more honor) when it reset back to 1/18. Can I please get my raid tickets back??
  • How many PvP we have to win total with a specific hero this time? I wanna know how many times i'm gonna curse devs cause I won't be able to do it with the current PvP crap.
  • otycwscex3iz.png
    This is from the last one
  • EnervateEnervate Member
    edited February 21
    Also 750 is a joke. That is a lot of resources used :(

Edit:
    My questline reset too :neutral: as did a guildie's. Please fix this soon. This event stinks many poos right now
  • SocklessSockless Member
    edited February 21
    @Joel - might want to revisit quest #2 since honor has been removed from the Tower and most quests. Basically all #2 is in win more PVP again.

EDIT: Or collect your chest once.
  • So we all agree that 5 heroic summons=1100 gems
    Maths is an exact science
  • Enervate wrote: »
    Also 750 is a joke. That is a lot of resources used :(

It's called a few more days off for me. Every day this game makes me log in a little less. More and more they are giving us less and less for repeat quest lines. Sucks I really used to look forward to logging on...
  • @Eej @Joel my black diamond quest just reset. Wasted 4 raids for nothing now. Should I do a support ticket?
  • @Eej @Joel

what the hell? I was already on part 3 of the quest, spent 20-30 stam and then got the dreaded DBJGB sign and now it all reset?

And gems dropped to 750? WTH!?

I'm sorry, but you guys have some 'splainin' to do.

I am submitting a ticket to get my resources back.
  • Hey, free gems are always nice...

But it kind of sucks that we went from 5 free summons (1500 gems) to exactly half that value in gems for doing these chains.
  • RunRun Member
    Krexx bug: I was playing campaign mode with the reptiles and NubNub. Every time Nub CRITed an enemy and healed the team, Krexx would go on "Gorgon Devotion" and smack Nub. Poor Nubs.
  • GukZoin wrote: »
    @Eej @Joel my black diamond quest just reset. Wasted 4 raids for nothing now. Should I do a support ticket?

I wasted that and some stam on part 3. Getting really pissed off at them.
  • KangKang Member
    Prospect Theory

What you actually want: Reduce rewards by 25%
    Method: Reduce rewards by 50%, then raise them to the amount you intended to decrease them to. At the end, the player base is less unhappy then if you simply decrease the rewards by 25%.

Purpose: More tokens and gems allows players to max content quicker. Once players are through the content more content needs to be generated. Less rewards for players = more time to create new content.