Stuck at 49. Could use some tips.

Looking for best practices for acquiring new heroes and/or tokens. Most effective way to spend stamina. Building up runes. Gem farming etc.

Comments

• KangKang Member
    Complete 9 tower runs, do a 2.7k summon when a good hero is featured. Rinse, repeat. Avoid acquiring 3* heroes via tokens if possible--1st portal unlock = 100 tokens, every other = 25 tokens. Stamina is more tricky -- not sure what the best thing is these days, but at that level I used to hoard stamina and wait for 5x Evo Events. Also, clear challenge mode and get those daily tokens for useful heroes. Improved Power runes w/ +atk and bulwark with +health/defense are your best bets for crafting--save enough gems to do max rolls on the ones with the optimal stats. Save your PvP crafting materials until you can make Greater Planning runes.
  • get 4 star fully ascended rare heroes(like igo or zomm, no dudes like yasmin or zurk), get 5 star improved runes and your set

you can do this with 2 things:honor shop for evos and crap, tower for stamina and gems, spam on 5 stamina dungeons for evos once you have over 200

tip:if you want rune chests, the easier the dungeon the better, like challenge mode voiceless hunters, if you want good materials, go to the highest dungeon possible, also, it's wasting stamina when grinding celestials, now that you get honor like crazy since you go up legues fast, try buying honor shop monarchs and crafting celestials

I bought over 50 of each monarchs in 2 weeks while only attacking 2 to 4 times a day

He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Six star Ella, she is easy and will provide a nice advantage.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • JED1P1MP wrote: »
    Looking for best practices for acquiring new heroes and/or tokens. Most effective way to spend stamina. Building up runes. Gem farming etc.

This kind-of a vague request. A little more information will get you advice specific to your issues. I guessing that since this post is in the new player section you haven't been playing very long.

Where are you stuck? The campaign? Challenge mode? Tower? PVP? Or did you just hit a wall everywhere?

Are you spending money or do you prefer not to?

Can you give a list of maybe your top 10-15 hero's with level/stars/ascensions?

Are you crafting runes or are you taking what you get?