The Beastly Brawl Has Begun!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
4c15fo8wiiz9.png

The Beast hero updates are now live, and we're celebrating! Throughout the week, you'll have the chance to earn up to 100 tokens each for Julius, Jabber Clenchjaw, Pignius Maximus, and Torchy! There's also a special Beast dungeon for you to raid, but beware, your team has been chosen for you!

We're starting things off with a questline for up to 100 Torchy tokens, PLUS the Death Fang Torchy skin! This quest will be available for the entirety of the Beastly Brawl event. Be sure to check in throughout the week for new quests!

NOTE: All of the Beastly Brawl quests are now live!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• DrocasDrocas Member
    aww you gave us free rune unequip :) Thanks
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • tallkristallkris Member
    Joel wrote: »
    4c15fo8wiiz9.png

The Beast hero updates are now live, and we're celebrating! Throughout the week, you'll have the chance to earn up to 100 tokens each for Julius, Jabber Clenchjaw, Pignius Maximus, and Torchy! There's also a special Beast dungeon for you to raid, but beware, your team has been chosen for you!

We're starting things off with a questline for up to 100 Torchy tokens, PLUS the Death Fang Torchy skin! This quest will be available for the entirety of the Beastly Brawl event. Be sure to check in each day for new quests!

Do we get gems if we have the skin? If so how many this time around?
    KuK1uXt.png
  • headsoakheadsoak Member
    Still 750, which contradicts statements made during the summit over the weekend.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    headsoak wrote: »
    Still 750, which contradicts statements made during the summit over the weekend.

This one was already locked in before the weekend, the amount will be different going forward. Apologies for the confusion!
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    Is 4-1 Beastmen Village the best place to kill a bunch of beasts?

5-1 works well too
  • Why did you say torchys passive removal would be equally compensated? My torchy has lost 1400 attack, was that an error?
  • can I remove torchy and put groggnog instead please?
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0LL Ju5T hAVe TO J01nt tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
  • LarryLarry Member
    5-1 Crimson Woods = 15 Beasts
    15-2 Marauder Lands = 13 Beasts

anywhere are more?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Why did you say torchys passive removal would be equally compensated? My torchy has lost 1400 attack, was that an error?

Torchy's base attack was increased by the amount that the passive increased his base attack, but if your Torchy is getting a bunch of extra attack from attack runes, there will be a difference because no extra multiplier is being added from the passive.
  • headsoak wrote: »

The pleb, i.e. players who aren't invited to the party, wouldn't know about these statements. So it doesn't make any difference for us.

So I guess there *is* a silver lining to the fact that most of us cannot attend the precious summit!

• Is this entire event questline just to kill increasing numbers of beasts? ****. Couldn't you just put in a button that says "spend all stamina for next X days" and save us the boredom? Or was there some slight bit of fun left in the game that you're hoping to stamp out?
  • I'm sorry, I just can't do the "Nature Danger", "Warning Growl" and "Hot Hot Heat" quests. I have no desire to run the same dungeon over and over again. It's just not any fun for me.

If your going to do quests like this can you please not confine it your one preset dungeon? Perhaps allow tower, pvp and campaign to all play into this?

• Also....

I'm surprised no one has asked for a quest line if there even is one. I don't understand why you just don't post the quest lines (steps or whatever you want to call it) with the rewards for each item in the Quests.

I'm probably not going to even try to complete a quest that is (an example, not being specific) "Quest Blah Blah (1/10) Reward: 2 fire larva" unless I know what the other parts and rewards of the quest is.

Even an info button in game on the quest would be great.

@Joel Am I being unreasonable on this?

• @Joel upon season restart, koros and baubles tokens in the honor shop have disappeared, intended ?
  • TauchyTauchy Member
    The Torchy quests for the Skin/ 750 Gems requires 400 killed beasts.
  • Ad0nusAd0nus Member
    edited March 1
    Anyone else crashing frequently since go live/season fix? Getting Unable to Download Content and other errors...others in guild, as well, it's not my internet...

EDIT: go here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/53991/
  • Tauchy wrote: »
    The Torchy quests for the Skin/ 750 Gems requires 400 killed beasts.

That's actually pretty reasonable.

400/15 = 27 dungeons
    27 dungeons x 5 stam = 135 stam

135 stam and some auto-run time for 750 gems? Yes please.
    VioletLyra wrote: »

The pleb, i.e. players who aren't invited to the party, wouldn't know about these statements. So it doesn't make any difference for us.

So I guess there *is* a silver lining to the fact that most of us cannot attend the precious summit!

Well to be fair, I wasn't invited either. Got the information from our guild leader who was nice enough to relay the message. I do agree with you though that it would be good to post a summary of what was discussed in the forums so that everyone could be informed.
  • oredithoredith Member
    rotten woods, if you have access to it (boss 6-1), has 20 beasts per run and greater purple runes.
  • oredithoredith Member
    Well to be fair, I wasn't invited either. Got the information from our guild leader who was nice enough to relay the message. I do agree with you though that it would be good to post a summary of what was discussed in the forums so that everyone could be informed.
    there kinda is one already

• danacdanac Member

If you hadn't left us you would have seen the summary i posted. Phhhbbbt.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Since it's live for seven days, it's just as easy to kill them incidentally as you go about collecting the other tokens you want to anyway. No need to rush through it.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • danac wrote: »

1- I saw it. That's not the point though. I just disapprove of the concept and I felt like passively-aggressively mentioning it.

2- Stop stalking me. :p

• tallkristallkris Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Why did you say torchys passive removal would be equally compensated? My torchy has lost 1400 attack, was that an error?

Torchy's base attack was increased by the amount that the passive increased his base attack, but if your Torchy is getting a bunch of extra attack from attack runes, there will be a difference because no extra multiplier is being added from the passive.

That's something that falls into the category of a nerf and a pretty decent size one at that.
    KuK1uXt.png
    oredith wrote: »
    there kinda is one already

Indeed there is. Thanks! I'd still encourage one of the "blues" to post a summary as well.
  • headsoak wrote: »

Just noticed your reply. :)

Indeed. Posting a summary ASAP would be the very least. But I also don't like how it gives access only to a handful of players in a very arbitrary way (GM makes sense but the +1 can be anyone, including someone who's doesn't even have an opinion to share). Between those who choose not to and/or can't attend + those who don't have much to say, only a few players end up making an interesting contribution. I just don't think it's a fair, or even an efficient way to proceeed. Yes, at least they're trying. But I wish their method was more inclusive. And just so we're clear: of course I'm speaking for myself because I don't appreciate being excluded but I also speak for other players who are not invited and who, I think, could have enriching input.

Just my opinion and probably not a popular one but oh well!

By the way, @headsoak , my mini rant is in no way directed at you. I just saw an opportunity to express something that has been on my mind for a while.

• danacdanac Member
    edited March 2
    danac wrote: »

1- I saw it. That's not the point though. I just disapprove of the concept and I felt like passively-aggressively mentioning it.

2- Stop stalking me. :p

1. You disapprove of the concept of the developer chatting in real time with some of the players and trying to get feedback on the game?
    That's..... odd.

Ok, saw this after:
    " I just don't think it's a fair, or even an efficient way to proceeed. "

I thought it might be something like this, but, no. You have the forums here for larger feedback.
    The problem with opening up a line chat to more people would be an overwhelming # of voices swamping eej. It *has* to be limited. And involving the GMs of the top guilds is a good way to get the best feedback.
    So I think your criticism is unwarranted here.*

2. no.

*oh, and phhhhhbbbt.
  • Which quest gives you 100 Julius tokens?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    None of the quests currently present in the Event tab.
    9gJSaHl.gif