• SilvanusSilvanus Member
    @Foozle
    You. Are. Our. Champion.
    ;)
    IGN: Xanathra
  • sir_m1kesir_m1ke Member
    edited March 2
    kpung07 wrote: »
    Is 4-1 Beastmen Village the best place to kill a bunch of beasts?

For those with boss mode- Chapter 4-1 "Beastmen Fortress"

10-12 beasts, greater runes, tomes and ok gold

I just run Indigo- Ekko - Kobal - Daeris and haven't taken a hit in 10 runs. Just need good crit runes on indigo and power runes on Kobal and Daeris
  • philphil Member
    edited March 2
    The Stampede! quest line is just kill beasts. I think it was 25/50/100/125/150/200/275/300/375/400.
    8/10 and 9/10 have a moonlight evo. 10/10 has the skin/gems.
    4-1 is 14.5 beasts. 5-1 is 15 beasts.
    Post edited by phil on
  • Guys is this for today only? The torchy tokens one (stampede) or is it week long?
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited March 2
    Guys is this for today only? The torchy tokens one (stampede) or is it week long?

According to Joel's original post, the quest for Torchy tokens will be here all week. I -assume- since he says nothing about having 1 day to complete anything that the beast/quest/poison/burn/taunt will also be around for more than a day, but it isn't explicitly stated.

Since I'm not yet 70 and not firmly runed, I'm a little too light to run the Boss mode beatmen dungeons reliably, but the Challene Mode versions do fine for the quest.
  • Does anyone know what the rewards are for the Nature Danger (Poison) and Hot Hot Heat (Fire) quest lines, they seem fairly meh.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Guys is this for today only? The torchy tokens one (stampede) or is it week long?

According to Joel's original post, the quest for Torchy tokens will be here all week. I -assume- since he says nothing about having 1 day to complete anything that the beast/quest/poison/burn/taunt will also be around for more than a day, but it isn't explicitly stated.

Since I'm not yet 70 and not firmly runed, I'm a little too light to run the Boss mode beatmen dungeons reliably, but the Challene Mode versions do fine for the quest.

None of the quests will expire before the end of the event. A new questline will be added at 3pm CST today. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Quest lines that need to be completed in the event dungeon: has anyone completed these totally? Is there a better award at the end of them? They don't appear to be worth the effort otherwise.
  • philphil Member
    It is something like 25 larva for the end of the burn/taunt/poison quests.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Ugh. Horrible rewards. I'm surprised anyone's run it enough to get there. Especially considering the Jabber token.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Thanks. I will wait for the update later today to see what the next batch of quests have as rewards
  • phil wrote: »
    It is something like 25 larva for the end of the burn/taunt/poison quests.

Wow, that's terribad.....but I guess if people just want to try out the new changes to the beasts, that's ok. The "big" quests are gonna be the skin/token quests.
  • philphil Member
    Are there 750 gems at the end of Pignius quest line??

Tokens all the way down. Last one is 25 stars worth of rune.
  • graddersgradders Member
    Is Wild Boost just ten 'craft runes' events for pinius tokens? For that many stars I'd need to create a shed load of runes, which means pointless lesser rune creation. Not going to bother if it's just Pignius tokens..
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited March 2
    phil wrote: »
    Are there 750 gems at the end of Pignius quest line??

Tokens all the way down. Last one is 25 stars worth of rune.

I guess since Pignius doesn't have a skin, the 750 gems wouldn't make sense.

But Julius does, so I'm hoping they'll have another simple quest line (like Torchy's) that will result in either the skin or 750 gems if you have the skin already.

Edit: Wow I'm dumb. Totally forgot Pignius just came out with his fruit skin lol.
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    edited March 3
    @phil To complete the quest line, was it:

A ) craft 25 stars worth of runes IN TOTAL, or
    B ) craft 25 stars worth of runes for the 10/10 quest?

Cheers.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited March 3
    Haha it figures.
    Skuls wrote: »
    @phil To complete the quest line, was it:

A ) craft 25 stars worth of runes IN TOTAL, or
    B ) craft 25 stars worth of runes for the 10/10 quest?

Cheers.

It's B. It goes fairly fast if you have a lot of materials sitting around for runes that are a lower level you won't be using anymore anytime soon. Just craft & accept.

Probably 8-9 runes for 25 stars without any tuning. Some gold cost, no gems, no stamina.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I weren't able to complete it.

• Has anyone managed a full unlock of Grog Gnog? Ive spent a crazy amount of gems and haven't gotten a single one. I know how big of a factor RNG is, I was just wondering if it worked out for anyone else
  • Scroom407 wrote: »
    Has anyone managed a full unlock of Grog Gnog? Ive spent a crazy amount of gems and haven't gotten a single one. I know how big of a factor RNG is, I was just wondering if it worked out for anyone else
    Yea I did. Did 4 individual summons and landed him. It's all RNG though, sorry man.
    centralcommand
  • graddersgradders Member
    Use a beast in PvP? I thought they'd agreed not to create PvP quests whilst PvP is still crap?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Uh. Leo.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • gradders wrote: »
    Use a beast in PvP? I thought they'd agreed not to create PvP quests whilst PvP is still crap?

I did notice that as PVP quests go, it's fairly light, compared to those in the past.
  • SilvanusSilvanus Member
    I think that the fact that Lupina, Leo and even Torchy (not to mention other, more obscure choices by the more pioneering minds among us) are playable in PvP, coupled with the low battle number requirements of the quest, make Julius' questline a very good one.
    IGN: Xanathra
  • Pignius task rewards are generous but having to create so many runes while many of us are using the same resources trying to level up epics is nuts. Bad move bug fish.
  • garylarrygarylarry Member
    edited March 5
    Come on DB team.... The VIP summon wasn't supposed to change out for a new hero until hours later. Now you replaced grog with valkin. So much for the summoning spree I had planned.

At least have a working countdown timer, I'm getting tired of bs being pulled like this to your fan base.....
  • ODPODP Member
    The event indicates new quests every day, but there was nothing yesterday, and it appears nothing today either.
  • Next event is supposed to be legend-ary