Lowest level to ever complete Boss Mode - AMA

Matsuda241Matsuda241 Member
edited March 2 in Main Campaign Discussion
5k6gaumw4w5r.png

I can answer all your questions!

Comments

• pjworldpjworld Member
    wow...nice job! I'm the same level and haven't even completed challenge mode yet =/

Mind sharing your primary go-to team and the setup for boss mode?

Will a mix of improved and greater runes be OK to do this, or do I need all 5* legendary superiors?
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Wow. Congrats. I'm level 70 and have only done all the normal levels of boss mode.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • farfellafarfella Member
    He must have used bots.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    farfella wrote: »
    He must have used bots.

@farfella - I left a message about bots in your box.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 2
    I don't see it @bvs72. Maybe it would help if I knew what happened if I wrote in it. I'll just write in yours.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • This person claimed he/she was VIP 0 in general chat in-game, said they had barely touched greater runes, and said they had started level 1 80 days ago. They have the Jeweler title (50k) But dungeon rewards and tower gems does not add up. This said, their roster is poor, and their mains are MK, Kozar, Yasmin, Nub, Zen, Shadowblade, Kobal, Nitpick. 170k power, with few stars and ascensions on most heroes?

Now, I dislike the idea of starting a huge discussion...
    But that's not that believable.
    I'd love developer confirmation, or video proof that he can run every single boss mode @ level 63.. with such.. well, mediocre heroes.
  • That left you in quite a disagreeable manner. you could do without being so snotty and rude, you know?
    Regardless, there are boss mode dungeons that require very specific teams, and even some level 70s have difficulty when using 6star teams. I will only believe it with video proof, honestly.
  • appleapple Member
    Whoa dude calm down. Take a break and stare at the rug for a minute. It really ties the room together
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Congrats!
  • apple wrote: »
    Whoa dude calm down. Take a break and stare at the rug for a minute. It really ties the room together

Agreed. Don't get your brains scrambled and flails your arms because I simply stated that I don't believe you completed Boss Mode legit.
    It isnt simply having a couple heroes. I have done/tried each dungeon. Some autoclears work with Kobal, some with Undead, some Gobs.
    And god forbid completing Boss Mode Boss Kang 3star with level 63 heroes. Miss chance is a factor.
  • Watch your language? Read the forum rules, bud. I'm not mad about anything, though your upstuck attitude has me a bit worried for you.
    Since when do achievements make you the king of everything?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I am the king of everything. I beat boss mode without a brain I declare this thread worthless.
  • apple wrote: »

13vtb4y9qh20.jpg