Lowest level to ever complete Boss Mode - AMA

Matsuda241Matsuda241 Member
edited March 2 in Main Campaign Discussion
5k6gaumw4w5r.png

I can answer all your questions!

Comments

• pjworldpjworld Member
    wow...nice job! I'm the same level and haven't even completed challenge mode yet =/

Mind sharing your primary go-to team and the setup for boss mode?

Will a mix of improved and greater runes be OK to do this, or do I need all 5* legendary superiors?
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Wow. Congrats. I'm level 70 and have only done all the normal levels of boss mode.
    ZWendy
  • farfellafarfella Member
    He must have used bots.
    Go potatoes!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    farfella wrote: »
    He must have used bots.

@farfella - I left a message about bots in your box.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited March 2
    I don't see it @bvs72. Maybe it would help if I knew what happened if I wrote in it. I'll just write in yours.
    Go potatoes!
  • This person claimed he/she was VIP 0 in general chat in-game, said they had barely touched greater runes, and said they had started level 1 80 days ago. They have the Jeweler title (50k) But dungeon rewards and tower gems does not add up. This said, their roster is poor, and their mains are MK, Kozar, Yasmin, Nub, Zen, Shadowblade, Kobal, Nitpick. 170k power, with few stars and ascensions on most heroes?

Now, I dislike the idea of starting a huge discussion...
    But that's not that believable.
    I'd love developer confirmation, or video proof that he can run every single boss mode @ level 63.. with such.. well, mediocre heroes.
  • Matsuda241Matsuda241 Member
    edited March 2
    This person claimed he/she was VIP 0 in general chat in-game, said they had barely touched greater runes, and said they had started level 1 80 days ago. They have the Jeweler title (50k) But dungeon rewards and tower gems does not add up. This said, their roster is poor, and their mains are MK, Kozar, Yasmin, Nub, Zen, Shadowblade, Kobal, Nitpick. 170k power, with few stars and ascensions on most heroes?

I'd love developer confirmation, or video proof that he can run every single boss mode @ level 63.. with such.. well, mediocre heroes.

VIP level is on top, upper right. I have 35 heroes FA, and the rest are ascended at least once, with maybe 1-2 exceptions. Completing Boss Mode is exceptionally simple if you had a couple of decent attack and defense runes lying around during a free rune-unequipping event. This is called playing strategically and intelligently.

For the majority of Boss Mode, I used Kozar, Zen, Grog, and MK to sweep with mainly energy potions. For the niche levels where I had to use specific heroes, I simply waited for a rune unequipping event to move around the runes from my main heroes to the niche heroes required. I then repeated the dungeons, whilst experimenting with various strategies/runes, until completion.

Having a lower roster power means I carefully invested my time and resources into having a smaller quantity of essential runes, rather than creating a large batch of mediocre runes to store on heroes I do not use. As such, when rune unequipping events come around, I get to move my higher quality runes around to complete the dungeons and move them back to my main heroes when I'm done (as I've mentioned to you earlier in global chat).

If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to respond or comment further.
  • This person claimed he/she was VIP 0 in general chat in-game, said they had barely touched greater runes, and said they had started level 1 80 days ago. They have the Jeweler title (50k) But dungeon rewards and tower gems does not add up. This said, their roster is poor, and their mains are MK, Kozar, Yasmin, Nub, Zen, Shadowblade, Kobal, Nitpick. 170k power, with few stars and ascensions on most heroes?

Wrote a lengthy comment, but it got deleted somehow when I tried to go back and edit it.

But if you had a couple of decent runes, and moved them around during rune unequipping events, then this can be easily achieved. I only keep the heroes I know I will be using most often, runed up. Everyone else is not runed, hence the somewhat low total power.

This is called playing strategically and intelligently.

Also, who are you calling medicore heroes? I have 36 heroes final ascended, and the rest (with the exception of 2 heroes), are ascended once. I simply choose not to rune heroes that I don't use often.

Get it?
  • You think it's a coincidence that I post this picture on a day with 24 hour rune unequip also? Take a hint, lmao.

It's right there in front of you. Instead of furiously trying to find ways to believe that what I've done is impossible, you can invest that time into actually using your brain and progressing your account.

@Xelithorian

Lmfao.
  • That left you in quite a disagreeable manner. you could do without being so snotty and rude, you know?
    Regardless, there are boss mode dungeons that require very specific teams, and even some level 70s have difficulty when using 6star teams. I will only believe it with video proof, honestly.
    edited March 2
    That left you in quite a disagreeable manner. you could do without being so snotty and rude, you know?
    Regardless, there are boss mode dungeons that require very specific teams, and even some level 70s have difficulty when using 6star teams. I will only believe it with video proof, honestly.

I legit completed dungeons 56-66 all in a couple of hours. I looked at which niche heroes are required for each dungeon, unequipped all my main runes, then equipped each one accordingly to what I felt was appropriate. I keep all my heroes at the same level, thereby there is negligible difference stat-wise between a level 63 account, and a level 70. I am not a content creator, I have no interest in recording my mobile gameplay nor do I care to prove to you how I am able to complete this astonishingly simple task.

Strip runes off main heroes > attach runes to niche heroes > rinse and repeat for other dungeons until completion.

Oh, and have a brain. That part is very important.

Get it?

Edit: Each dungeon only requires 4 heroes (around 20 runes). Which means that you could theoretically be able to complete any dungeon in the entire game with around 20-25 decent-good runes.

Which is why, as I've mentioned in another post, that total power is meaningless to me. I purposely leave most of my heroes that I know I won't be using unruned so it allows me to see clearly exactly which and where my main/good runes are at all times. Any time I need to use non-main heroes, I simply wait for a rune unequipping event and complete boss point achievements/boss mode dungeons that way.

Don't let my strategy deceive you into thinking my roster is medicore. This game is all about proper runing, and if I have just the right amount of runes, I can clear the game by cleverly transferring them around as I please.

I also actively ascend everyone in my roster whenever I possibly can, so I have no idea where you got this "mediocre roster" shanenigan from.
    Post edited by Matsuda241 on
    edited March 2
    Also, because it is 4:35 AM, and I'm incredibly bored, I'll also address other aspects of your initial comment.

I use the same exact team for PvP offense as I do for defense. This minimizes my need for quality runes because my current PvP heroes consisting of Kozar, Grog, Zen, and MK works fairly decent for me, both offensively and defensively.

They are the same heroes I use to clear the tower everyday. Sometimes MK would die when I'm doing tower, so I'd fill in with Shadowblade or occasionally, Astrid.

Kobal, Nitpick, and whoever else you see up on the top of my roster are not my main heroes. They are simply heroes I have epics on. Having an epic on them raises their total power significantly, thus ascentuating them to the top of my roster list.

• appleapple Member
    Whoa dude calm down. Take a break and stare at the rug for a minute. It really ties the room together
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Congrats!
  • apple wrote: »
    Whoa dude calm down. Take a break and stare at the rug for a minute. It really ties the room together

Agreed. Don't get your brains scrambled and flails your arms because I simply stated that I don't believe you completed Boss Mode legit.
    It isnt simply having a couple heroes. I have done/tried each dungeon. Some autoclears work with Kobal, some with Undead, some Gobs.
    And god forbid completing Boss Mode Boss Kang 3star with level 63 heroes. Miss chance is a factor.
    edited March 3
    apple wrote: »

Agreed. Don't get your brains scrambled and flails your arms because I simply stated that I don't believe you completed Boss Mode legit.
    It isnt simply having a couple heroes. I have done/tried each dungeon. Some autoclears work with Kobal, some with Undead, some Gobs.
    And god forbid completing Boss Mode Boss Kang 3star with level 63 heroes. Miss chance is a factor.

Consider the fact that you could be absolute **** at the game with an IQ lower than my neighbor's dog.

This game is profoundly simple if you had even an ounce of intelligence. This is like you not believing that there are 16 year olds swimming at the Olympic level. You don't have to believe it. But it is happening, and it's happening right in front of you.

• oyxojmx3sq90.png

@Xelithorian

I bet you mad as hell that I've beaten Sulfurious on challenge mode with an all nature team too. And let me tell you, this title right here was significantly more difficult than any Boss Mode dungeon I've come across.

But like I said, this game is very simple if you were not a complete **** retard.
  • Watch your language? Read the forum rules, bud. I'm not mad about anything, though your upstuck attitude has me a bit worried for you.
    Since when do achievements make you the king of everything?
    edited March 3
    Watch your language? Read the forum rules, bud. I'm not mad about anything, though your upstuck attitude has me a bit worried for you.
    Since when do achievements make you the king of everything?

It doesn't, but when you enter my post guns-blazing and full of criticism over what you think of my roster, and whether or not my achievement is legitimate, don't expect me to sit around and let you try to undermine something I put a lot of effort towards.

If you got an A on a test, and I commented "lmao, **** that ****. I studied all night, and I still only got a C. There's no way you could've gotten an A without cheating". Don't expect the dude who got an A to not cuss you out.

I'm not the one behaving like a king on this thread. You were the one who walked in here gungho about your psuedo-theories on how you believe I achieved what I did illegitimately.

Scroll up. You started it.

Lmfao.

Next time, let global chat stay in global chat.

Idiot.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I am the king of everything. I beat boss mode without a brain I declare this thread worthless.
  • apple wrote: »

13vtb4y9qh20.jpg